15 September 2006

Let The Madness Begin

8 September 2006

So a week ago I had decided to go and hang out with one of my favourite people in the blogosphere, the one and only Buzzin'Fly. Yeah I know this post is about a week late and she has already posted it up but so what. That's how I roll in this bitch! But it's weird how the whole blogging thing has cemented some relationships with some genuinly good poeple who I probably would have never met otherwise. And here I was all scared and shit that some hectic should would happen if I posted my pic on the interweb but look where it led me. Guess I mustnt speak too soon. Anyway...


...before I went through to check out Buzz, I figured I'd start out at the good ol' Bowling club to knock back a coupla cold ones. Got there and bumped into JVZ who was hanging with his boys and girls and what not.
After having knocked a few one we were nicely inebriated. Notice if you will that I'm wearing a tie and a shirt. WTF!!! I have no idea but I was feeling like a bit of a change from the normal. I'd do it again too.Time flies when you getting pissed doesnt it? Eventually we were getting kicked out cause we had been around a bit too long. So we sneaked out a beer or two out and headed in the direction of...
...Fuel Cafe. Whoooo.
After sifting through the masses I eventually got her. And there is she is ladies and gentlemen. The lovely BuzzyBoo! She's on her way outta SAfrica soon so I guess this was kinda her farewell(for me at least) and also twaz her friends birthday. This chica is crazy I tell ya, and cool too. CrazySexyCool like TLC. ;)
Me and the Twigglemeister strike a pose sohn! Ya heard!
The Karaboh was in the house too with this guy. Sorry chap I forgot your name. So they had all come from the Mattafix concert and were all feeling rather randy and jovial with themselves. At least from what I could tell. Next thing I look over and B has this look in her eye, like she's about to do a little somefing-somefing. Could she be?
She is! She planted a big wet one on her. Uh-oh!
And The Karaboh planted one right back onto her. Girl on Girl action. That's what I'm talking about.
You know how's me do. Keepin it Gangstarr!!
I seriously need to quit these motherphuckers. But everytime I try to leave they just keep pulling me back in. I should have just said no to that hippie kid in Std 6 who offered me my first one. Ah well...
Now if that aint a dope pose then I dont what is. Holding it down I tell ya!!
So we chilling and shit and shooting the shit and B's going on about the Mattafix guys and all that and next thing you know...
...this motherpucker pulls the most ugly ass looking face I is ever seen. Daaaaang Dawg, that's fucken nasty! Now he done strated some shit. For those of you who dont remember about the WTF Face Off then do yourself a favour and go catch up on the story of how this all started. Seriously, go do it now or else you'll have no idea what the rest of the story is about. Done? Cool, let's continue. Okay now Twiggle decides to... ... pull out the face upon me and think I dont have the swift comeback moves. HAHA! Nice try there chappy but lemme tell ya...
...you aint got nothing on this! Yeah, I come from the old-school BOY so you can't fuck wit my shit.
Some one else decided to join the shenanigans and I pulled out the face with the quickness and shit! Wha-Pow! But I gotta give it to her though, she had the ill comeback with the WTF face. One of the best I've seen so far. Been practising eh Buzz?
She tryed to bring it back but...erm...yah. Well I shall say no more. Five for effort though. And zero for extra support. Boo! You cant have help, besides the guy's got the pout pose going down right there.

Yeah after a coupla Teh-Kill-Hers I decided to be outty cause if I stayed any longer this girl was gona put my liver in a coma. Enjoy England Buzz, you'll be missed that's for sure!

One.

19 comments:

Suavé said...

LOL! Well uhm...yeah, that's how we roll!

Anonymous said...

nice one bruv

Suavé said...

NOICE ONE BRUVA!!! Haha, that's from that British flick, what's it called Human Traffic. Classic. But thanks buddy!

Oh btw O-D I got a question, is OCD contagious? Cause ever since your toilet post I've been doing the same thing everytime. Weird innit?

Buzzing'Fly said...

Haa Fluff, that’s so sweet. This is sad. Man do I look smashed.

What a fun evening, thanks for pulling thru for a couple oles and sum madness. U knows how we do it.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I said NICE ONE BRUVVVA! yip, Human Traffic indeed. Love that movie.

Unfortunately OCD is contageous, with varying intensity. Glad the toilet ettiquette post is causing a stir. That is a little weird. I'm brimming over with pride though.

Later, gotsta go lay down some paper

Suavé said...

Buzz > It is sad that you're leaving. But it only means that when I do come to that side of the world I'll have someone to hangout with right?

And yes, you do look smashed, but its okay I look smooshed too. So we good to go! Thanks for the good times.

O-D > HAHA! NOICE ONE BRUVVVAAAA!!! LOL!

Yeah dude its so weird ever since that post I've been laying down the paper like The Rock lays the smack down! I dont know how I've been doing it without it all this time before hand.

Brim with pride my man, you're starting a movement over here! ;)

Buzzing'Fly said...

for sure catain, anytime yea... still around for a little tad bit longer.. think one last ole session is in order... ;)

whatchsay?

Suavé said...

Yeah I'm down! Drop me a mail and we can set a little something up! Whoo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hmm,,, Buzzfly, is tight!

alas, the dude (you forgot his name) is one my boys!

it is a small MF(en) world.

dam!

Buzzing'Fly said...

Thanks Lebogang, small world indeed. How u know my KB. Hes one of my closest friends... crazy dude that ;)

Anonymous said...

Buzzingfly, ask him about 'EightyFive (85)'.

He will explain how I know him and how he knows me, word!

Buzzing'Fly said...

i i captain.. sounds rather suspect but will do, seeing him this weekend. He coming to maputo with me for a weekend of crazy ass shaking madness...

;)

sunshine said...

suave...what happened to ur last post??!

Heartwarmer said...

Too freakin small world.
KB is crazy for reals.

Is buzz gonna be around for the ICE+BLOK?

Suavé said...

Just Be > It's the damdest thing, it just disappeared! I have no idea what the fuck? I'm not feeling motivated enough to write it again I'll just wait till the next post I guess. Phucken Blogger!

:(

Heartwarmer > Well I have extended the invite to her so I'm just awaiting the word.

And yes, the world is way too small. But, after much deliberation, I've come to terms with it though.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Heya kidos.... i may be back for a couple dayz, if i am... im there!!!

This small world thing is funny, weird how we all interconnected somehow via someone or some thing.

i like it!!!

Peas on Toast said...

Ah Buzz, yo're hot stuff girlfriend! And you Suave of course, are smokin' hot as usual. :)

xx

Buzzing'Fly said...

Ha peas thats too sweet, thanks for the hed up! u pretty damn steaming yourself chica....

ok kidos, im off... be online still just from Moz!

Catch ya on the flipside xo

;)

Anonymous said...

U r hot!!! Julie is just as hot, hope u2 keep it together, a little jealous though, but hey...