11 September 2006

Bungee Jumping In Krugersdorp

September 02, 2006

Hello! Once again its on. Like I had told ya'll I've proper been getting up to some shit over the last coupla weeks. And I guess from the title it's pretty obvious that me and my people had gone bungee jumping a coupla weeks ago. HOLY CRIZZAP!!!!! What an experience. That shit was so cool but terrifying at the same time, I recommend that all people who can stomach heights try it out. Seriously, I'm not trying to sell the place. Definately worth it. If you dont have the guts, then just go anyway and check other people jump. It's dope, besides how many people can say that they've seen that shit straight up huh? Anyway...




...so we rolled through like about Ten-Deep to this spot called Bungee Mogale out in Krugersdorp where the bridge was at. Liv-Luv and JVZ in the heezy. Looking rather jovial for the moment but it wont last long.

"Now I got me some Seagrams Gin

Everybodies got their cups but they aint chipped in" - Snoop Dogg(Gin 'n Juice)

Yup, you know how we blacks is. We dont go anywhere without our trusty Gin and Juice. But in case you were wondering, nobody was drinking and driving though. We responsible like that see? Good role models for the youth...HAHA! Neyo getting her drink on. She came to just watch cause it was just too much for her. She was talking mad smack all over the place beforehand but she eventually didnt end up jumping for shit. Can someone smell that? I think it's chicken. HAHAHA!
Luvivy and Liv-Luv. Confusing innit? Yeah I know, it confuses me too. I dont know what the frig is goings on here though, so dont ask.
So check it out, Geezy wanted to take a schwazz and couldnt hold it no more after the hour drive. So as soon as he gets outta the car he proceeds to take one right there in front of the ride or else risk staining his pants with the golden liquid. While he's doing this he looks to the right...
...and notices an old lady with her grand kids in the car in full view of all his manhood. HAHAHAHA! I couldnt get a good pic of her but I'm pretty sure you can imagine the horror in her eyes after seeing the long schlong. At least I think it's long. I wouldnt know. Anyway we made our way down the long trail to get to the spot where the jump was taking place. Can you tell who's already shitting himself? HAHA! Neyo just looking on in amazment of what we was all about to do. Looking back though, it's a pity that she didn't jump though. Ah well...Striking the pose. If you look behind them you'll notice the valley is starting to show it's ugly head? Yeah we were getting closer and closer to death. Phuck my heart is palpitating again just writing this!
XTREEMMMEEE!!!
We walk a little bit more and then there it was!!! Holy crap! Okay I guess you dont get a good view of the jump from this pic here so......lemme show you what we dealing with. "Holy Hair-Folickles Doctor Spark! We're going to do what?"Twiggle was proper shitting in his pants. I think he was the only one who showed any fear facially. Others of us... ...like my main man here JVZ, were hard like Blue Steel. See he cracks a smile to hide the fear...
...and other's bite their hand like little sissy men. HAHAHA! So when we rocked up, Lampard was already getting himself strapped up for the jump...
...looking rather relaxed about the whole thing. He was (luckily) the first guy to do the jump. If we had arrived on time then I was the first to go. Thanks goodness for African Timing. That's him doing the walk of death. Pity I didnt get any pics of him doing the dive though cause I was too busy thinking out my will in case anything happened.Disclaimer. I dont think anyone actually read this thing at all except that they weren't liable for any damage to the jumpers. Great. Although, I do remember when reading the release form that one is not allowed to attempt a jump under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Well I guess that counts...erm..ALL of us out! HAHA! So somehow I got nominated to be the first to jump after Lampard, I figured phuck it let's get this shit over and done with. So this is me getting weighed in. Lightweight ne? Yeah I'm about a fifty on torso and twenty five in the gentitalia. HAHAHA! This is me about to do the walk of death right here. Can you tell that I'm shitting myself?
No you can't cause I'm hard as fucken nails!!! What a view, you can only imagine what the rest of the valley looks like. If not then lemme tell you, IT"S DEEP. Like a black man's pockets! This is the bungee guys tatto. Yeah you saw right, it's a fish.
I'm so tall I couldn't even fit under the preparation pole correclty. Not that it matters though. Only thing that was running through my mind was what if I'm so tall I go down a little too much and dip my head in the water at the bottom. Or even worse, crack my head on a rock or something.
Okay now I'm REALLY shitting myself.
So these guys all go on and on about the safety of this and the process of that while getting you strapped up, but all I could hear was Wang-Wha-Wang-Wha-Wang-Whaaaa. You know like Charlie Brown's teacher in Snoopy? Just like that. All I could think of was the certain death waiting for me below if the cable I was using was to snap...
...but eventualy I pretty much just put my arms up and did it!. PHUUUUUUUUCK!!! The most hectic twenty seconds of my phucken life!
While I was doing my trek back up to the top after the jump, Liv-Luv was getting strapped up.

But you could tell that he has the nerves of steel on her dont ya think? Look at the amount of focus in the eyes there. Pure concentration I tell ya.

Liv-Luv did her jump and then JVZ also got strapped up to do his jump. Jeez bra, what's with the big schnozzen over there buddy?? HAHA!
Can you tell that he's shitting himself?
No you cant cause he's...XTREMME! HAHA!
Check him dangling like a piece of linguini...

...and proper passing out too at the bottom.


I came back and I proper felt like I was on top of the world! For real! Man what a awesome rush!!! Anybody down to come with me next time I go? Seriously, I'm looking for people to go again with. You won't regret it I tell you!
Then it was Twiggle's turn. HAHAHA! Look at him! I gotta give him credit though. After all the wussy acting he actually pulled it through and didnt back down. Unlike other's we know about **AHEM**. We shall mention no names.Oh this cat who was strapping us up was one of the funniest cats ever. With some unexpected dry humuor. We'd ask him shit like so how many people have died doing this shit? And he'd be like "Oh I dont know, this is my first day, so I hope I do it right." Or I'd ask how secure the shit is and he'd be like" Well, let's hope it's tight enough, cause you a skinny guy and you might just slip through." Funnily enough it made me more comfortable about the jump too. This is my favouite pic of the whole day. It's almost like he's about to go to jail and this is his last look at society. Or he's about to be sent to the chair. HAHAHAHA! I couldnt stop canning myself . But seriously take a long long at his face. He's fucken scared! Take your own advise and pull yourself towards yourself! Oh and this also, cause they ask him to lift the hands when he's ready but he couldnt even muster up the energy to lift them cause he was so scared! The guy had to hold his hands up so that he could do it right. Eventually he didn't even do a swan dive like the rest of us, he just hopped off the ramp like he was jumping into a pothole or something. Wussy! HAHAHA!

But he did it eventually though. Noice one dude, even after acting like a little wussy man you pulled through.

So as you jump all the blood in your head just rushes to your head so fast while you upside-down it's almost like your eye's are going to pop outta your head. Check how red my eyes is. They were sore for a day after the jump still.
And check JVZ's too! But besides all that shit, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Good times

Peaces!

15 comments:

Heartwarmer said...

ah man. i wanna go, i wanna go. take me, take me, take me.

Suavé said...

Are you game? I say we do it. For real! But dont chicken out yeah?

Buzzing'Fly said...

ummm.. sounds awesome but im teRRified of heights.. serias. Even 3 floor of flats freak me out...

But I take my hat off to all of u guys, that’s very cool indeed, nice pics too ;)

Suavé said...

Why thank you my dear. I'll tell you though it was phucken freaky though. I've never been so scared and excited at the same time before. I had a trace of liquid running down my leg after I was done. HAHA!

Buzzing'Fly said...

mm.. must have been quiet a sight that. Was it warm?

;)

Suavé said...

HAHAHA! Just a bit... ;)

sunshine said...

tite man...i know someone who did it from the highest point...somewhere btwn CPT and Knysna...

I couldn't do it even if i wanted to...

Suavé said...

Yeah apparently it's out in Knysna. That's my next destination, if all goes well. I heard it's the second highest now since one in the US recently opened. Still scary as phuck though!

Heartwarmer said...

I'm definitely game. I've wanted to do it all my life.
Sky diving next?

sunshine said...

i think i'd be able to do sky diving...ya i wanna do that!!!!

Suavé said...

You see now, that is a great idea! I was going to do it first but I figured I gotta crawl before I walk. But people have this misconception that sky-diving is safer than bungee-jumping. Or rather they'll shydive rather than bungee. I dont know about that cause when you dive you're ABOVE the clouds. But hey potato potahto.

Hope you guys arent all talk and no action are you?

Heartwarmer said...

I'm for real. I really, really wanna do it.
Like I said...one of those things I've been meaning to do...hopefully now it'll gain momentum. Yah?

Suavé said...

Well let's get together at ICE+BLOK and we'll discuss. Cool? Right then it's settled. Whoo hoo!

Suavé said...

Dude, I dont know hey? I thought he would have been the tram leader in the thing but apparently not. I also even thought Soulman was going to bring it but neither did he. What can we say mate? Some of us got the brass balls and others...well...dont. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Phuck man, that is so awesome. I've done a 65m jump near Plett (gouritz), i've done it twice and it was mind blowing, i walked around like cornholio (butthead on a sugar-high - t-shirt on head) for 3 days, literally jumping around from adrenalin.

Still have to head for Bloukrans (216m - near PE). Thats XXXXtreme. keen to join me on that?