11 September 2006

Mingaville

September 01 2006

Hello Interweb! Yes I know that I have not updated in a while and no I have not dissolved into the atmosphere like steak and chicken at a braai or nothing but I do happen to have a 925 so it's not as easy to update my blog as much as I want. Anyway moving along it's been quite a busy coupla weekends and I have been there to do the necessary documentation of the events. So let's start from where I left off. Also lemme learn you something about my trip to a little known university called Monash all the way out in Outinthebundusburgh. Seriously, this place so phucken far I thought I had actually left town to get there.


So I caught a kite from Pi that him, Loy and TrouserSnakeDave(who for here on out will be known as Dangerous Dave) were having a gig out at the varsity so I figured I'd roadie for them and go check it out. Besides there I was chilling and I got told that there is an ENTIRE university who were having a fashion show with model(ish) chicks out there. Who am I to say no na'mean? Would you? I dont think so. As always I rolled through with the good ol' Twiggle-meister with Loy right in effect. So we hanging out and what-not and we just straight glided past the front gate to access backstage(with all the juicy model chicks are at) while we watch all the suckers waiting in line. That's right bitch! Umm...yeah...right. As soon as we rocked up the show was pretty much already going on and shit... ...with probably the WORST phucken hosts I have ever seen in my life. I'm not saying I am the shit at hosting shows or anything but I could do a whole lot better than that! Seriously, I guess I just been to too many of these things and maybe that's why I'm like so. Anyway...In the back with Phatty, the organiser chick. She's not fat at all though, she's just P.H.A.T...you know Pretty Hot And Tempting. And yes I do wear glasses in case you didn't know. Yeah so? Twiggle snuggled in the WTF on the the Phatty. Dangerous Dave in the back proper biting his nails about going onto the deck and cracking a coupla jokes. In fact I think eventually he dropped out of actually going on stage for some reason. Stage Fright? No jokes? Or just a plain disinterest for performing for free? We'll never know. This is Top, he's Loy's boy from Cape Town. Yet another cat who has moved to the big J-Section. And you can pretty much tell that he also feels that backstage is overrated. Yup, backstage is SO overrated! We, for obvious reasons, weren't able to hang out with all the models while they were changing and shit so we had our own kinda room above the crowd where we just chilled. Anyway so I had heard that the guys requested all this shit for backstage and shit or else they were not going to perform. You know bottles of this and food and this and that. Like a list of demands or something. I think they also requested that none of the employee's looks them in the eye and address them by their last names. HAHAHA!!! Just playing. I guess if you doing something for free you have to get something in return right? But we get there and what do we get? Fucken Red Bull! A lot of phucken red bull, like twenty cans or something!!!

I swear I had like four cans and I was buzzing all night long! See that faces we pulling? Those aren't on purpose, just feeling a bit high-strung. Yeah a helluva Buzz going on there, I feel like I just wana drill my fist through something just to dispell all the atoms I feel running a marathon around my body.

I swear this phucken fashion show had to be the longest phucken show in the world! Phuck me! I mean I think we got there at about seven thirty and by ten it was still going on. WTF!!! I mean who does that...really?!?!? Who wants to look at fashion for three hours? But the only consolation was that we were able to spot out exactly who and where all the hot chicks are in the crowd so we could holla at them at the after party. Holy crap was I wrong! Oh and these guys were also quite entertaining too. They were these dancers guys(and girl) who proper came out and blazed the ramp up. Yeah I know, it doesnt sound too exciting but after two hours of chilling watching guys & chicks getting changed into Markhams and Woolworths lord know what else, this could just catch your attention long enough to be excited. Oh and yes we had the best view of all the chick coming outta the change room below us. Hey, at least it's something. Those are all the model shequida's. There were a coupla juicy one's. Or at least so I thought. You wonder why I say so? I will reveal all in a moment!

Getting material ready for the show.
Anyway, Pi came on and did his set. Now the crowd was pre-dominantly from Zimbabwe and other nationalities. Pi didnt know this beforehand and started digging a HUGE whole for himself when he started to talk about the currencies and shit. Man oh man, I aint seen a guy save himself from certain death like that before. I have never seen a more sensitive bunch of people like that before. It's sure is real in the field innit? And then Loy did his thing. They ripped the crowd to pieces! Yeah proper pulled out their Tommy's and did a Al Capone on 'em. Noice one fella's! Anyway after the set was done, we went to the speeches before the after party in the back or wherever. This was our first treat of the night too. Will we ever be able to explain the reason black people love chicken so much? Who knows. But judging by the smile on Dangerous Dave's face it sure is a big reason, chicken bones et al. Twiggle endulging in the free wine. Man was there a gang load of wine! So you might wonder why I named this post the Mingaville Fashion Show right? Well let me break it down to you. So when we were up there in the booth we were spotting out the hot chicks in the crowd, but then we get to the after-party and we actually start to scope out the chicks and there are just a buckloads of minga's!!! For real!!!! I mean and buckloads of minga's on show. Some serious minga's all over the place. I mean even the chicks who were modelling were seriously worth reconsidering. But you know they say right? Nice from far but far from nice. Oh and the reason I chose this pic is because I am not that mean to take a pic of some chick and then say "Hey look, here is a minga for you to see". That's just not right namean. I'm a nice guy like that.
Twiggle doing the rounds to see exactly what the drill is. I think this must've been the best the place had to offer. Pi tried too. But if you look carefully he's not exactly looking at the face now is he? Sneaky motherphucker. Getting drunk with our free coupons and free cocktails. Yeah boy!!! Loy looking like he'd much rather be somewhere else. I feel ya cat but the liks is free innit? This guy wasn't impressed much either so he figured some manequin loving is the closest thing to getting what is good. We weren't to far behind either.
Yeah after all the liquor consumed and having met the not so better side of the female population at Monash, we decided to be out. I'm not saying that the chicks there are all not so hot but if what I saw is anything to go by then I'll pass. How could an entire university have so few hotties? I just dont understand it...

Outy Msouty!

20 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

dangerous Dave he he.... thats funny. I know a guy that we call that...

u guys are nuts fluff, how was rest of your Friday night... man oh man did things get outofhand fast hey. Ouch, crazyass ;)

PS.Red bull gets me buzzin'too...
*yea yea. cheese cheese :)*

Buzzing'Fly said...

Outy Msouty???

now thats sum processed right there... ;) he he

Suavé said...

Heya Buzz! Well after checking you out, it was all a bit calm after that. Just went home and slept.You are a crazy chica! But a bucketfull of fun too. Pity you leaving. Boo! :(

Dont worry I'll post the night up soon, just have to post all the other shit I was doing before that. And your night? We were SO trashed!

Suavé said...

Like I said, I like wine with my cheese! HAHAHA! ;)

Buzzing'Fly said...

Haha told u i was crazy, warned u longtime ya esp after so many oles... man i was very inebriated, i have memory loss. ouch... we still went out after that and more tequila, got home next morning aroung 5.30. Very entertaining nite all in all.

U guys are soft, why ugohome so early.. softies :):)

waiting 4 my pics from Sara,got sum awesome pics... will post those soon too.

PS. Did i tell you i met Mattafix, me and Karabooo. We accosted them @ Fuel (groupies)!! ;)

Suavé said...

Oh word? I didnt even know that they were at the place. Where they there when we were all there too? In all honesty I wouldnt have recognised the guy. Not that I dont know who he is(oh fuck who am I kidding) but I generally dont tend to give a shit what other guys look like. Ya'll are such a bunch of groupies!! HAHA

You guys kept on going after that too? Many you guys have balls of steel I tell ya! I had things to do the next day. I. Am. Not. Softcore. Promise!

Buzzing'Fly said...

the whole Mattafix band was at Fuel by the other bar... they so cool that i actually dont mind being their groupie.. ;)

yea, Kb bought the last tequila round at 4.30 am.. crazy i know, we were hileriously funny, the girls and I... or so i hear..

sure the pics will tell all... dunno if thats a good thing. *sigh*

still havnt seen the 1s i took since friday...

Vimbai said...

Ummm, came across your blog by accident, hope u dont mind me dropping arb commments!

Methinks you definitely have a thing for model (read: malnourished) chicks. I like your description of your ideal mate...GOOD LUCK!

Great pics

PS Yup, Pi definitely dug a hole for himself...my people are very sensitive about our ever inflating currency. Otherwise, kul blog!

Suavé said...

Buzz > Jeez, 4:30 inna morn? Wow chica, you dont play games at all hey? Well as long as you enjoyed it then it's all. Oh and did you get any grabs from the Mattafix guys? I'm sure they were up for a bit of a rumble innit?

Vimbai > Well hello there, welcome to my blog. Thanks for that! I dont mind you dropping comments at all. Feel free to do as you wish.

But hey dont get it twisted, just cause I like models doesnt mean I like them skinny. I like a bit of junk in the trunk namean. But not too much namean Hehe.

PS - I know, but sometimes ya'll are (understandably) a bit too sensitive. But it's alll love though.

Buzzing'Fly said...

no suavemeister.... no rumbling even tho K did invite the dude back to her place... she ran away too fast to hear the answer... i was encouraging ;);) he he

i admit that its not often that im drinking tequila at that time but hey, everyone was in the mode and it was David’s birthday so yah all in good fun and migraines.. :) had to attend a very interesting and creative leather and feather party on Sat night which was also very crazy. But more on the weekend later..thats a whole post.

Ps. Benones post is finally up, b4 Mattafix one.. also got sum catch up to do. Hard work this photo diary biz hey fluff

Suavé said...

HAHA! Why was she so shy? For all you know, they were game to go and chill with you guys. And then you never know what could have happened. Like they say: What goes on the road, stays on the road. LOL!

Leather & Feather? Sounds interesting, and a nice theme too!

Yup, it aint easy doing this photo-diary shit I tell you. I just hope that everybody who reads my blog appreciates this shit that's all. :)

Anonymous said...

Yo Sauve-

I am completely with you on the whole 925 thing but I think almost 2 weeks without a posting is totally unacceptable.

I have been checking every day and that could make any one a digruntled fan.

Keep up the excellent work my good man!

Buzzing'Fly said...

yip thats what i said... ;), anywho...

gonna be waiting a while from these weekend pics from Sara, slow ass German girls... epha, and she lives in the Pretoria...

driving me nuts... iwannasee them..aggh, need to remind myself of whta really went down as there are parts that i cant recall... *sigh*

;)

Suavé said...

Bigman Penada > Yeah I know, I know. But thanks for that my man! Much appreciated I tell ya, and I'll try and keep posting as much as possible. Scout's honour!

Buzz > Yeah I've got my own batch of pics from ther night and I can tell you that it sure was crazy. I wasn't even expecting it that's the thing. But just keep a look out, I'll put it up soon.

Buzzing'Fly said...

oi that sounds dangerous.. nothing too incriminating tho yeah... ;)

good 1. will keep a watchout..

Suavé said...

HAHA Shorty! A bit too stiff for my liking but other's seemed to enjoy it much. LOL ;)

Heartwarmer said...

Ya dude, not cool, not cool at all. You had me suffering from withdrawal symptoms for real. You can't leave us hanging like that dogg.
Anyhows...I'm glad you got a taste of what it's like to go out - not really fishing for some good products, but fishing for some good products, and come back without a thang.
That's the saddest thing ever.

Then you start thinking the not so hotties, are the real hotties. I suppose it's a good thing - forces you to appreciate all things pretty and not so pretty.

Heartwarmer said...

The word verification thang - what's up with that suavey.

Anonymous said...

yeah, Monash is far, a was there about a week ago, and about 20 minutes before we get to Monash, there was a road sign that said: "Johannesburg ->"; You know a place is far from Jozi, when they have to tell you where J-Sect is.

I saw a bit of eye-candy, though,,, foreign,,, t'was good.

Suavé said...

Heartwarmer > Yeah I've proper been getting scolded about not updating. My bad, my bad. But you in all honesty I dont really mind the not-so-hotties, it's just that I was decieved from what I previously thought was on offer. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway...

PS - Oh, went back to a couple of my old posts and saw there was a lot of spam on it. So I'm just checking it out for now that's all. I'm probably going to remove it soon.

Lebogang > HAHAHA!!! Yeah dude, youre so right. It's phucken far out there. But hey there were a couple of one I saw who were cool, but very few though. Ah well....no love lost na'mean.