18 July 2006

WTF Face Off

It was a cold dark night. The wind was howling like the banchees. The owls in the tree's let of a foul cry in the night. It was cold. In the house the residents and their visitors were jovial and relaxed. They had consumed copious amounts of that clear substance in the green bottle. It seems to continously have them in a silly mood. From the outside their behaviour could not be explained. Only they had the answers as to why they behave in such a manner.

And so we have it, the players were ready to compete. The pending WTF Face Off was about to begin. You may ask what exactly is the WTF Face Off? Ah my pedigree chum let me school you. You see WTF obviously stands for 'What The Fuck'. The face-off. Where does this come in you ask? Well the point of the game is to make the most ridiculous face possible and have a partner in the pic with you with their expression that basically says "WTF Dude?!?!" without really saying it. Get it? Good!

The Contestants

TwiggleStix

Triple Oh Gee!

Suave and Sis' Nan

The Catalyst

Te' Kill Her!

The competition was fierce but they were all determined to win. Before the face off, one could feel the tension in the air! Each and every contestant was preparing to get their faces in all sorts of contortions in order to ensure their position as the champion.

Oh man, with the stakes this high who knows what could happen? Anything from where I'm sitting. So as the contestants were preparing to compete...

...Knuckles came in just to assess the situation and see if I was on my toes. Nice try Knuckles, but you can't get me that easily homie. I'm wasnt having any of that and came straight back with WTF dude complete with the extended thumb! HAHA! Actually thats more of a "Get a load of this guy" face tho.

Oh but wait the competition was heating up thick and fast!
Suave vs BlackMomma

Gawd damn! That for sure is one face that only a mother could love. I mean can you compete with that? Look at that! That's crazy. How do you Compete?

Like this! HAHAHA! Retaliation bitches! I think Sis' Nan's face is super classic. Now if that's not a WTF face then I dont know what is. LOL!

TwiggleStix vs BlackMomma

Wow Stix sure came out of his shell there. He looks like a fresh cellmate after Bubba takes more than a handfull of his bums. I can just see the toes curling backwards. HAHA! Sis' Nan once again with the classic WTF Dude! How can he come out and save his name from being dragged in the mud?

...by pulling the most CLASSIC WTF dude expression ever! HAHAHA! Damn, that's hard to beat.

Ogeezy wasnt having none of that. He came out guns blazing but unfortunately somebody...AHEM(tap tap Livvy)...was not particularly paying attention. It's okay Livvy. the smile is pretty all on its own. Promise!

Uh-oh, Its Bucktooth Lefonque! Holy crizzap, where did he come from? Okay now that I'm afraid is a serious cause of concern I tell ya. All I can say is...***shudder***

Results

Okay after much delibaration at the polls the results are in. I for one think the champion for the WTF face is Sis' Nan! Absolutely took the prize. For the most fucked up face? Well, you judge for yourself...

5 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

ha ha, dude u crazy. sounds like you guys were either bored or totally shmangeled or just being crazy abnomal, crazy abnormal is goo!!!! i like that.... cool pics fluff

I think Sis nan def get my vote, WTF ha ha

Suavé said...

Actually I think we were TOTALLY shmangeled(as you so eloquently put it). I mean you saw for yourself what the catalyst was. Let alone the other liks that were there! Is crazy abnormal really good? Uhm alright...you've knocked on the right door then.

Like I said...I reject your reality and substitute it with my own! Word.

Buzzing'Fly said...

ole'i say Ole'... good times! i think im gonna grab my camara this weekend and do a face off with my crew of my own.. what fun. he he

Reality, um whats that?

Suavé said...

Yo that would be interesting to see. I say you do it but you know you gosta have a good catalyst in there. Man that was actually a lot more fun than I thought it was. So when are we seeing you own Photo Diary Buzz? Monday?

Buzzing'Fly said...

I I Captain..... its on i say. ;)