13 July 2006

Going Home – Part 3

Linking with the boys - So after the festivities the evening before woke my ass up to find that my old man had come into town so we went scoop him up from the airport and go back to Langa. Since Nas had not been in civilisation for a while, we decided to gather all the boys together and say wsup to him.
So we went to see the cats and they were in the middle of breakfast. Look how full their freackin plates are. That alone is just one part of the meal. And its only breakfast! Now that’s the way I need to be chowing on a regular.
The women who were preparing the food for the day. Twas some good chow I tell ya. After staying away from my parents for four years, you appreciate a good home cooked meal.
Chow Down
A bitjie sqo to wash down the chow. Dude, are you crazy? (Actually I'm just fucking with you, he had it long after the food...hehehe)
So check this out, after we finish chowing they bring out this bottle of brandy called…wait for it…Limosin. WTF!!!! Dude that has to be the most digusting brandy I have ever tasted. I could feel it turning in my stomach after a shot. Urgh!
Suave and Bo
See how the one bottle is laying on its side? That is done because it is bad luck that when a beer is finished for it to be upright. That is done to ward off bad luck....or something like that.
Me and the Mylo. I aint seen this guy in ages. One of the funniest guys out!
So we decided fuck this we going to explore the hood a bit and get into the mix a bit. We went to the famous Tiger’s who have a mean chesa nyama going on. Not as famous as Mzoli’s in Gugs but famous none-the-less. Sneed in the mix.
Hanging out with D.
Pi and Ski
And my friend LadyL who I haven’t seen in freacking ages. Its so strange coming back to a town you grew up in and meeting all those people you’ve almost forgotten about. She’s the best in the world!
Rolling Twelve Deep!
Clockwise from the bottom right: Melz, Suave, Sneed, Casual, Bo, Pereli, Pablo, Pi, Shimmy, Mylo, Tsepz and Senzo
What you say? Fuck you!
You heard!
Shimmy and me trying to look gangstarr. Uhm…Shim…you might need to work on that one there. HAHAHA!
Ah, that’s better!
After the liks and a bit more of the chesa nyama meat we went to town to Shim’s spot in town. Very jiggy spot. Yeah a bit of a sausage party I guess but what can I say?
So we decided to roll and hit the streets and while we’re going past the third floor guess what…
…the fucken elevator decides to get stuck. Shit Fuck Bitch Ass Motherfucker!! I’m the most claustrophobic person ever so I was not impressed at all!
Melz to the rescue with the reconacance mission on the celly. We got a hold of nobody at all and we resorted to screaming and getting the attention of someone on the floor. I will just say that I shall never scream in a lift full of guys again. Look I aint no bitch or nothin. The reason my voice jumps up in tone is cause I’m anxious okay? I’m not no wuss or nothing alright. Shut up!
Aaaaah. That’s so much better!
So we rolling on the street and then next thing you know Pi gets accosted ONCE AGAIN by some femanina’s on the street.
The one on the right had the most enchanting eyes ever! This is the essential Cape Town for . Light skinned girls with dark, straight hair and green eyes. Say What?!
Oh crap, not this place again!
Strike a pose bitch!
Holy crap so we chilling at some or other place and me and Melz are just kicking it and shooting the shit. Next thing you know my spidey-sense is going off like a motherfucker! I look behind him and I see one of the most amazing creatures that the lord has put on this earth. So I start perving and I ask Melz to just stand ther while I try “take pics of him” meanwhile slying my way so I can get her in the picture. Look at him trying to be all slick and not give off any vibe. HAHAHA!
That’s right baby, now just look this way. No not at your new Prada's, no NOO. Ah fuck…
While I’m doing all this, the devil is popping his ass out behind me. Oh shit!
So all of a sudden this guy who’s one of the barman at this one bar starts some shit with Bo. I think he was being patronising or some shit and Bo wasn’t having any of that shit.
So he’s all: “Kyk hierso, ek saal jou binne in jou poes klap hoer jy, jou poes!” I don’t know why he was all angry and shit but I wasn’t even trying to have any of that shit unless the fists started flying.
Actually since I didn’t look like it was about to develop into anything, I decided to holla at my main man Saddam Hussein. Okay his name is Mohammed but I think he looks like Saddam don’t you?
Damn dude, look at all that chow.
Holy Bejesus! And look at them buns!
Rounded off the evening with a last drink at some bar upstairs on Long. To be honest I have no idea what its called or anything. I was just so damn twisted I couldnt even be bothered to know...or even take any pics.

I'm out!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ola madam how u today
sorry fluffy just had too
from
lamuzika

Suavé said...

Hey Liv! Look my sweet, dont be putting my business in the streets like that..."tall in so many ways". Sheesh! I mean if you want the beef then just say so. HAHAHA!!!
Okay I'll make you a promise, next time I go I'll pack you in my bag and we can go and paint the town red eh? It wouldnt be the same without you!

PS - Phuck Marvel! It's sooo played out!


Orale Lamuzika! Bout time eh buddy?

Peas on Toast said...

Wow Suave - nice pics! That brandy looks like paint stripper, my friend!

And the elevator would've had me with my knickers in a knot too. :)

Suavé said...

Geez Peas you should have seen it. Okay wait maybe not. I was screaming like a little bitch. I'm not afraid to admit it. All I was thinking about was dropping 3 stories to certain doom!

**shudder**

;)

Anonymous said...

Good story! When I go back to Durbs it is always a huge riot with my mates. My strikerate with the ladies always seems to go up big time as well. Dunno why, maybe because you feel more confident when you back in your own valley.

PS: Shimmy looks smaller than I thought, maybe he just looks small next to you guys :)

Suavé said...

Nah Dave, Shim is HUGE!!! Dont let the pics fool you mate. He can probably crack walnuts with his biceps! Besides I'm much taller than him(and everyone else I know too) so that could be a distraction.

Pity though no ass this time around. Just a coupla grabs here and there. Better than nothin innit?

Revolving Credit said...

Suavy was it your intention to come to Cape Town just to eat and drink, filled with the odd moment of stress? Seeems like it!

The Real Marbro said...

Ok its official.

You can be our token black guy.You look cool enough

Buzzing'Fly said...

Very cool pics mr Fluff, well documented indeed. Sounds like you had a very "surreal" weekend, super adventurous... Long str, man Long str spells= too many crazy memories and mad nites, cant believe Marvel is still around.

Suavé said...

Revo > In all honesty I was not looking forward to the trip at all. I actually thought that there was just MAD admin I had to do, Turns out that it was just a trip to eat drink and almost die from moments of stress. Ah, what a life eh?

Marbro > Aight mate it's all good. But you still owe me a little something-something remember?

Buzz > Yeah you know it's amazing about Marvel. You'll all be excited about going out and checking out this place and that place but you end up at phucken Marvel. But my gosh, I was twisted the whole trip!

Buzzing'Fly said...

how you doing there captain suave, cant get into webmail. you also having problems?

Suavé said...

Yup, it seems to be giving me some problemos too. I think its that new look that they are running and it keeps phucking out. I'm fine though Buzz. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Dodge forum hemi ram canadian slot machines the circuit breakers slot 1 p3 motherboards adipex phenetemine umaxppc Acuvue+two+colors+opaques+contact+lens Oldsmobile delco moraine High schools offering cooking clasess in washington dc Concrete driveways north georgia mnaifuesting reality and slot machines adderall fact Chevy license plate frames

MK said...

that was fiction by the way.haha.like 2 years later!