25 July 2006

Taking It Easy

Okay I will not even begin to suggest how lowly and easy my weekend was. It was, plainly, dull. Mind you this did not deter me from getting a little bit intoxicated as per usual. Yay yay! Okay so I woke up about 12 on Saturday, from a massive headache from the previous night. The Roogy came thru and was all like: "Yo I'm going to have drinks with Cakes in Rosebank. Are you down?". Well ya'll know me. Who am I to say no?

So went thru to the Nescafe joint at the Zone. DUDE, I've haven't been to a place that is so aesthetically pleasing in a while. I mean you'd swear the chicks are there to get their big break and be discovered. Cause damn, they come thru dressed nice looking good. Dang!
Cakes getting his Banana Daquiri on. So realise that this was about 2 in the afternoon, I had not yet eaten(for what I dont know!) and I was getting my cocktail thing on. So Cakes drops the dime that there is a 2 for 1 special in the afternoon in...wait for it....MELVILLE. Everytime I keep trying to get out, it just pulls me back in. Curses. Anyway...
...since I was a passenger I couldnt really come out and be all against the idea, unless I wanted to walk home. So there we were. And I was fucked. I think I got thru about 10 cocktails by the time we were done.
The Rock and Tam came thru too to see what the gonzo was. can you see the level of concentration? The decisions...the decisions.
Yup, we got twisted and somehow the Rock started making the faces. Yeah I have my Gangstarr faces, he has...well...you judge for yourself. HAHA! Twaz getting a bit late and it was time to go. So we get into the ride and the Roogy tell me that the wipers on his ride have just concked out. I look up and the clouds are the dark bluish colour and grumbling like a kids stomach after a bag of sweets. PHUCK
...yo, I've never had a phucken rush like that in a while. I was driving in the phucken rain with no fucken window wipers. That is something I dont suggest anybody do. I was shitting myself...
...but I still managed to keep it Gangstarr! HAHAH!
Anyway got to the crib to phola myself a bit. Little did I remember that I had promised Liv Luv to go to a play with her out at the civic theatre. I'm not one to cancel dates at the last minute so went thru.
Some people about to watch a play. I figured it out though. When I'm out in the mix on a Saturday night ripping shit apart in the streets, this is what old people do. Ive always wondered what the hell they do on Saturdays. This is it.
Took a sneak pic from the hip of inside the theatre. The play was crap so we decided to bounce early and go to Fuel Cafe...
... to get a drink. Liv Luv was very happy with that idea...
...and so was I.
While I was there a did a spot check on the floor and saw the hot femanina's on the floor. There was a girl in a pink cap that I could swear I recognised but couldnt put my finger on...

...hey what do you know, it's Buzz! Twaz apparently a coupla people's birthday in one night and she was the organiser. Yup, I give her props. I heard that the party was quite jiggy eventually. I unfortunately was a bit too tired to even consider staying for another drink. After the day I had all I needed was a bed. Which is exactly what I did.

Easy

17 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

Haa Fluff, all i have to say to that is...

I Win i Win!!!

Still waiting for my pics to put up from Sara... got sum mad pics...

After all that eagle snake school talk... tisk tisk

Suavé said...

Yeah whatever! You may have won the battle but you have not won the war!

Besides you saw the kind of day I had.. How could anybody not be COMPLETELY pap after that kinda shit? Okay okay, I will graceously accept my defeat but let's not get too excited just yet. You still have to post yours up right?

Round 2? This time it's going to be on my turf! Nyehehehe ;)

Dan Lurie said...

yoh! i forgot how shweet jozi was..

so THAT's where the old people go to... damn i got a long time before i'm doin' that!

Buzzing'Fly said...

yea yea Fluffel, me thinks u just getting old...

so wat u catch at the theater grandad? ;)

round 2 on your turf... excellent, its on!!

pics soon soon, sara is still recoving from the madness... as soon as she gets her act together they shall be up ...

Buzzing'Fly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You said Melville. Ha ha.

Suavé said...

Other Duke > Dude, tell me about it. I couldnt beleive it! They were there in the truck load, like hoochies at a Snoop Dogg concert. But those cocktails man, I tell you. If you have a chance go to Six and have those cocktails. 'Specially the Old Fashioned.

Buzz > Dont worry I'll let you know when it's going down! But dont sweat it, you think you in there dont you? Nyehehehe...you going down!

Went to see some play called Hoot. YAWN!!! What a load of crap. Okay okay maybe I'm being a bit harsh but it wasnt our cup of tea.

Jam > Shut Up ;)

Suavé said...

Pam, you and Marbro give me too much credit! Its just my vibe that's all. I've been doing this since I was a youngster so I've sliced out all the crap that there is and just do the relevant thang. But no sweat, I'll let you know next time...if you cool with hanging with crazy, spontaneous, alcohol-driven black people of course. ;)

Suavé said...

Say what? Half Xhosa and half Portugese! Jeez, that's a hell of a combo right there. DANG! Okay, well now I know why you got so much attitude. My mom is Xhosa so I know all about your vooma!

Hey it's all good though, if there is anything good going down, I'll holla!

Buzzing'Fly said...

Shorty, i like you already... nice, portuguese from where? Moz, Brazil, portugal? u speak da lingo??

That sure doies explain your attitude, Good one on ya chica ;)

Suavé said...

Yup I agree with Buzz. This chica has attitude. And I like attitude!

So Buzz, you also got yourself some Portugese vooma yourself?

Anonymous said...

Oh be nice Suave...;-0)

Suavé said...

;)

Suavé said...

You got my stamp of approval!

;)

Suavé said...

Yeah, strange innit? I've been trying myself but to no luck. I wonder waddadeal is? Hope it has nothing to do with that gynae!

Suavé said...

Yeah I went to check it out, its hilarious! I left a comment too.

But I wonder about Muddlypoo actually, guess we'll have to hold thumbs yeah?

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»