27 July 2006

School Night Randomness

So I was chilling at the crib las night kicking back and TwiggleStix came thru saying something about an exhibition out in town. I wasn't really that enthusiastic about it that much but then I saw an article about it in the Star and my interest quickly rose. Apparently it's the World Press Organisation road show or something...not too sure. So we rolled thru but when we got there the African Museum was closed. So we pretty much figured that it should have been during the day. On the way, I got a ring on the cellular about an office party that Relo would like us to attend for some kind of celebration of an award the company got.

...so we rolled thru just to say hello and indulge in one drink to celebrate with her and her people. Oooh boy was I wrong about having one drink. The evening turned from one drink into a heavy drinking session and a photo extravaganza.

That's my girl right there. Well not REALLY my girl but girl as in my friend. So she's like my girl friend...wait no. My friend who happens to be a girl. Yah, whatever! Good chica she is!

The evening started out timid enough. You know just loungin in the cut minding your own business and shit having a drink and talking about the state of the rain forest and what not.
So I look around my surroundings to get a better bearing on what the drill is and shit. Just taking it all in and I look up and see this...
...then I notice all these!
And some more of those! Holy Bejeezus! These people are serious with their shit! I cant divulge who the company is though for obvious reasons. But all I could say was WOW!
So while we lounging we decide to kick back and shoot the shit some more and Twiggle all of a sudden gets this urge to be all photo-generous and shit. You know, bring out that photographer in him. This was the result. I actually dig this photo. You could swear we were a couple dating or sumfing.
And the obligatory Gangstarr pose! Okay I was gangstar, Nan was happy to be with Gangstarr. Jezzir!
So he got all trigger happy all of a sudden so I switched it on him quick-fast got his photo album pose on. Now it looks like they are dating. Hehehehe
The people who worked so damn hard everyday who were kind enough to allow me and my frineds to come and join the celebration. Thanks you! This was about the time we were contemplating leaving and going home but before we did we wanted to do a refill of the glasses for one more drink but along the way we bumped into...
...this shiny guy. "Hello fella, are you a bit lonely there? You need some company? That's okay, we'll stay with you but we cant stay for long okay?"

Holy crap! After about oh I'd say a second of deliberation wether we should or we shouldn't we figured...
...phuck it! There were no shot glasses within arms-length so we got the thing closest to it. A not so bright idea either cause you cant judge how much to pour. Jeezus Nan, you trying to kill us here?
AAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!! Nan feeling the after effects of old Brass Knuckles. See, I told you it was too much. But noooo, somebody doesnt listen eh? HAHAHA!
That's not a very happy face
Needless to say, we were feeling rather happy right after that! Whoo Hoo! Yay for tequila, my old friend. I dont know why I have a 'Get A Load Of These Guys' face going on here. Really I dont. Anyway we were feeling the silver liquid runnin through the veins and feeling good I tell ya...
...and so was the rest of the place. Check 'em out burning some serious rug! They say white people cant dance right? Well...uhm...no comment.
I on the other hand was not thinking about dancing. People know not to leave me on my ace for too long cause I start getting ideas and shit. I mean if the music is pumping and my feet are a feeling a bit itchy I just might...
...bust an Indian move on your ass! HAHAHA!!! Or I just might sneak off...
...get a little bit of loving on the side. Oooooh weee!

And you know how it goes right. Coupla tequila's later, the WTF face off began once again. Twiggle came right on the money but I wasnt having any of that shit! Looks like someone just stuck a finger up his bumhole innit?

I on the other hand look like a wax sculpture left in the sun too long.

Somebody was not very impressed with our antics.I'm sure she's thinking: "Can you guys stop acting like school children?". And I'm all like: "Cmon...you know you wana. Cmon! Just one try eh?"

"Aight phuck it! But I cant do a bad face really. It's just really hard sometimes you know?"

WTF? No realy WHAT THE FUCK? You call that a WTF face? Shit lemme show you!

See that 's a WTF face? And you catching on quick there you are! But it's okay, she's a virgin to all this so I wont give her any lip for it. Actually didnt do too bad for a first time.

And my favourite pic of the night. Dont it look like a slide of a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon! Yeah it was that time so after this we was out.

Outy Msouty.

11 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Nice one Suavie!

Your facial expressions get me through the week, have you know. ;)

Suavé said...

Peasiepoo > Awww, thanks my sweet. Your antics get me through my week too, have you know ;)

Pammy > Cheap cheap, my friend. All you have to do is take a coupla shots with me by the bar and we are good as gold!

Heartwarmer said...

Heartwarmer from Talking to K here.
I would be honoured if you could link me.
Shot for the interest.
Your blog's cool too - can't believe your peops are cool with you posting their pics - oh how the freespirited live.

The Real Marbro said...

dude youre moms going to kak on you for going out late on a school night.Now you wont be able to play with us this weekend.Not nice..

Suavé said...

Heartwarmer > Nice one! I'm goinsta do the link on the site soon. Thanks so much. Anyway, I always tell people that I'm going to put their pic up so it's all good. I haven't had anyone complain yet so...

Marbro > I know bra! She's already giving subtle hints about how unhappy she is. LOL! Yeah but it's all good, I'm a creeper so what she don't know won't hurt her.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Ha its good to be back... and good to see that the craziness is still alive and kicking. Nice one captainfluffle.. ;)

Back in action....

Anonymous said...

"That's my girl right there. Well not REALLY my girl but girl as in my friend. So she's like my girl friend...wait no. My friend who happens to be a girl. Yah, whatever! Good chica she is!"

Q: is it true what Chris Rock says: that guys dont have friends that are girls, just girls they haven't banged yet ?

Suavé said...

Hmmm Sloh...you're onto me huh? But I'm not telling. Until I bang them of course! HAHAH!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »