18 July 2006

The Adventures Of BuckTooth Lefonque

~SideNote - See what my life has come to? To deter boredom and an inevitable insanity I have come to making shortstories of my escapades. Fuck I need to get out of this office vibe.
Suave ~



Okay, this is very privelaged information but fuck it I'm in the mood for sharing. So I guess the people who know TwiggleStix know that he is not all that well in the head. Well he actually is a very sane chap but there are times...just sometimes when his alter ego comes out. It only seems to happen every so often but you will tend to see him change right in front of your eyes without anyone knowing it. I've come to realise that this happens particularly when there are chicks around then...oh crap...his alter ego BuckTooth Lefonque comes out. The Horror! The Terror! I tell ya everything will be just fine. Take this day for example. Here I was minding my own business. You know, like you do. Drinking your beer, scratching your balls, stuff like that.
Seemingly all seems to be fine. Like Twiggle right here. The ultimate 4C. A cool, calm and charming chap. The ladies love that shit. Eat it up I tell you. Everything seems to be just fine right? Yeah like it should be. No cause for concern...
...Then next thing you now BAM! It's Bucktooth Lefonque! Phuck. That in itself is just fine for now. If he's just like this then it's cool. He's like a drunk uncle at a family function. Loud obnoxious and just up to straight bullshit! But you can still handle him na'mean? But remember to steer clear of his way. But if...
...and when the tongue comes out, watch the fuck out. Really! He's at it again. He's hungry! Scouting the area looking for prey. Any prey.
He tries to swing the loving to Liv. Well actually he forces it onto her but she aint having NONE of that shit. Look at her face. She's all like:
Livvy: "Eeeew! Get off me you freak!"
Bucktooth: "Come on baby you know you like it!"
Liv: "Arrgghhh!!!"
Damn, he didnt get any. You'd think that this would deter him and slow his roll? Oh no...it just makes him even hungrier for the ever elusive poontang. He can smell it in the air, like a fat kid can smell a roast chicken form down the road. Oh wait I think he's spotted something...
BuckTooth: "Ay sweetypie! You! Come here my Cadbury! Yes you. No wait, wait dont walk away. Oooh I see, you like to be chased huh? Okay baby, I'm right behind you. You didn't know I like to chase did you...hehehe!"
The girls they are shocked. I can just imagine a big bubble coming out of her head "WTF?!?!?! Is this guy for real. Oh my gawd, what is that smell? Halitosis? Uuurgh!" (Daedalus where are you when I need your expertise?)
He got to at least do a bit of convincing.
Buck: "What no love? Maar hoekom? I'm a hit back in the hood. Why you being so Model C gehl? Come on..
Chicks: "Ek se Voetsek!"
BuckTooth: Okay damn, a bit ruff are you. Where you from, Eldo's. Ponte? Or maybe Soweto neh? Okay fine at least a picture neh?
Chicks: "Uuuuuhhhhh....."
BuckTooth: "Sho sho!"
He came back all sulking and shit. Its all good dawg, Liv is there to help with the consolation prize. You lucky bastard you! I wanted some of that sugar too. Sumamabitch, taking it all for yourself...

LOL!

13 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

omygOOdness. thats hilerious Fluff. Was that the night i saw you guys at the BC, cause twiggle was in sex beast bucktoothcharacter that evening too? u must be bored. I do need an assistant, hint hint nudge nudge :)

Its official, you are a clown... ;)

Suavé said...

Buzz > Yup it was the same night. And truth be told, yes I was bored. Assistant huh? Well that might not be a bad idea. Let me ponder about that! Okay, I'm done. When can you start?

Liv > You know I got your back. Mwah!

Dolce > I thank you!

Buzzing'Fly said...

ha ha funny man, im thinking you in the wrong proffession, u should be in comedy too...

Im sad i didnt catch you guys earlier that evening, i was too busy concentrating on my boys getting demolished up by France... :(

I need an assistant, when can you start?? ;)

Suavé said...

Actually it all kinda started cause we were on a manhunt for a girl who's name starts with K. But we couldnt find her so this is the result. Hehehe

I dont mind being an assistant, although I must ask, what are the fringe benefits?

Buzzing'Fly said...

Well if you followed my friends, Karabo and Vee... you would have found mwa...

or it appears that you may have gotten yourselves sidetracked with the histeria of the buckTooTh and the amazing attraction that the chicas have to such... he he

Fringe benifits... mm... those my dear fluff you would have to work hard for... ;)

Dan Lurie said...

nice1 suave, looks like loads of fun!

Suavé said...

You call it work Buzz...I call it a good time.

;)

Suavé said...

Thanks Other-Duke, just doing my part to please the community that's all.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Oh i see... so, when do YOU start? ;0

Suavé said...

Anxious I see. Keep your eyes open next time you in the mix. You'll know where to find me. Just follow the flash.

Hehehe...you're such a flirt Buzz!

Suavé said...

Well Shortypam I think we can dish up an extra special episode for your mom. She will definately trip the phuck out. She just might deserve dont you think? Nonetheless, for you, we'll do it free!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»