26 June 2006

Yeah...I'm Jealous Too


Holy freackin' crap! Okay so I just have to mention that my big bro is on his way up. Where you might ask? Well let me give you the background. So we lounging out on the Saturday just having a chilled out time as we always do and he gets the call of his life. So unless you didnt know whenever the Soccer World Cup finishes, the country next hosting the event does the closing ceremony. So him and a bunch of other artists from SA are going to be performing at they Fifa Soccer World Cup Closing Ceremony on the 9th of July. Can you beleive that shit. He's leaving for Germany in the next couple of days. I'm so proud...but I'm jealous too

4 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

Wow dude that is amazing. Unfair ;( i want to go too.

What your bro do?

How was the weekend Fluff, crazy ass weekend. And that game last nite, yo yo...

Suavé said...

He's an MC(or rapper) and does performances with Ready D and some other B-Boy guys. Very nice indeed!

Yeah buzz the weekend was insane. I happened to 'stumble' into some money so it was a rather eventuful weekend. But the pics will be up soon...

Yeah so the footy...I'm in heaven I tell ya. Its great. Cant wait for the Brazil and Ghana game tomorrow. Wow its on! I missed the game between Portugal and Netherlands. Phuck! care to fill me in?

Buzzing'Fly said...

minus brownie points....

Cant believe you missed it last nite, 4 red card... like 50 thousand yellow. Was like a boxing game, crazy sh*t. Figo headbutted van Bronckhorst. Costinha, Deco plus Dutch Khalid Boulahrouz and Giovanni van Bronckhorst all recieved red cards. Christiano was injured in the 1st 3 minutes, badly, was off for rest of the game.

all in all there were like 2 players in the whole game that didnt get a yellow or red card. Was crazy. 9 a side game...

You should try catch repeat if you can, vey entertaining.

What you bro name?

Suavé said...

Aww, I lose brownie points? Dangnabbit! Its understandable, I would do that too...

Damn man! That's craziness! I cant beleive I missed out. So is Christiano out for the rest of the World Cup or was he out just for that game? Anyway if you see the way my weekend went I'm hoping you can understand the reason I got passed the fuck out on Sunday night. I'm gona try catch the repeat later today.

Well obviously I cant give you his real name but he goes by the name of Casual T on the streets.