23 June 2006

The Bowls

Yeah so I guess its no big suprise but I'm quite an avid supporter of the Soccer World Cup so it would do justice to share a (very tame) evening out at the Bowling Club watching the ever enchanting Brazil wiping the floor with Japan. Ag, shame...
So I was chilling at the crib watching the Seinfeld Season 4 DVD waiting for the game to come on. Very funny season I might add. The Roy hollered and we decided we should rather go get ourselves some cheap brewskies at the Bowls. I didnt mind that much cause a game on the big screen is quite appealing next to a small ass TV. Plus the liks are cheap too. Whoo-hoo!
Bumped into the Frankdizzzo there, all the way out from Choclate City(that's Pretoria to you buddy!)
...and Matizzle too. Inspirational photographer he is.
So I finally got the Soulman to do a decent pose with the eyes open. Bout time dawg!

I dont really want Brazil to win the World Cup but I was quite impressed with their 4-1 victory. I have and will always say that those guys have a very interesting way of playing the game. Yes the pic's blurry, but I got a shitty camera okay. Sue me. So had a drink or too and...
...next thing you know the gangstarr poses were coming out. Who's got the most gangstarr pose? I'd say its between Laz and myself. Props for the Sophiatown hat to Laz, extra points too. Eish but the girl on the right...no. Zero points for you sorry. Smiling is not Gangstarr...

Anyway this whooole post has just been a detour about the evening because I was just stalling so that I could show you...
...this game. Matizzle whips this thing out and he's like yo guys, all I need you to do is take the circly thing at the bottom out and away from the rest of the structure. Looks easy huh? Nah dude, dont be fooled. That shit is HARD. It had me thinking for an hour. For real. Fuck actually I'm still thinking about how to do it.
Even Geezzy was having a hard time. Look at him all in the corners trying to hide like it some big secret. So he eventually figured it out and I was stuck like the idiot who couldnt see it. Needless to say the histeria ensued and it was directed at me. Thanks guys.

Yeah and that was it for the night. Nothing spectacular.
But my head she banging. She is banging very hard. Two cheers to midweek piss-ups!
Peaces

11 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

you are officially a clown fluff... ;)

after wedns nite and my banging head all day yesterday decided to bad my friends from my presence for the nite. Was a good plan, watched my boys in peace and they totally ROCKED.

and BC and Buzz = Trouble

As for that game thingy in your post, wat is the purpose of that?

Suavé said...

I hear you but it sounded like a good idea at the time *hangs head* Needless to say, I was wrong...Maybe I should have stuck to the original plan *sigh*

Well the game is kinda hard to expalian but I'll try. Look at the pic again, see there's the bottom wooden base and the circly thing just above it. Now the point of the game is to get that circly thing out of the whole structure. Like say you had the circly wooden piece on the table and the rest of the structure is on the rest of the structure including string balls and base on the floor type. But the thing is you cannot get the circle out of the base or past the the two squares right at the top bbut it can go past the two balls in the middle. Making any sense?

And the thing is I know it works but I just cant get it.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Oh one of those, im so competitive - it wuld drive me nuts. these things get to me, i just dont give up till i get it even if it means not sleeping....

nutcase yeah...

Footi on a beeg screen is sooo much better so i can understand why you would have ventured to the BC, mad times.

YAY today is paYday, sooo excited> i hear Jose calling my name. Whoaha, tonights going to get CRAZY. :):)

Suavé said...

I'm also so competitive myself. So you can understand how its still driving me crazy! I tried tackling it mathematically and then I looked at the angles and then I just used brute force out of fustration. FUCK! Nothing.

Yeah I'm actually thinking of getting myself a projecter for my home so I can get something like that all the time. It's the only way to go

Holla at Jose and even Jack on my behalf. I will be there in spirit. But remember what your mama used to say: "Dont go blow all that money in one place now." Okay I dont if your mama used to say that but mine did.

Buzzing'Fly said...

he he... also thinking of getting a projector. waiting for the price to go down, its so on my top 5 must have list.

As 4 the game, yip... patience is so not one ofmy vitues ;(

Tonight will b mad, my mom is a nutcase too so it was more along the lines of... "dont forget to save some of that $ for the rest of your weekend..."

yip im bad with payday weekend. What i do is draw the $ i want to spend, put in hand bag, leave credit card and bank card at home... go out. It works wonders!!

Suavé said...

Jeez, tell me about it. I'm horrible myself. That's a good Idea you got therE about drawing the money you need. I think I'm gona do that from now on. Good looking out ;)

Ha ha...your mom, wise woman she is. Enjoy yourself tonight. It's a celebration! Remember to dedicate one Tequila to 'ol Suave!

Buzzing'Fly said...

Will do that, and next week when im broke cause i spent all my $ on jose and shopping. You can dedicate 1 of those to me ;)

Peas on Toast said...

Suavie - I missed you there my boy!
I was there on Wednesday tooting it up like a crazy monkey. Perhaps next time we can collaborate over the soccer screen. :)

Suavé said...

Buzz > Cmon now, you know I got your back! I'll dedicate two, just cause it you... (haha, I'm a poet and i dont even know it)

Peas > Ah man, too bad hey. Yeah, look out for the Tall, Dark Trigger happy fella next time(if there is a next time...that place is trouble I say). We'll have a happy Jose to celebrate!

Buzzing'Fly said...

and me and me... did i hear jose' ole. WC Final > BC > Jose = Danger = lots of raucous fun :)

The Real Marbro said...

hmmmm.another soccer fan....Damnit