26 June 2006

Rock 'n Roll

Twaz once again a doozy of a weekend. So I had myself quite a rough time at work on Friday and drove home grumpy as fuck. As soon as I rocked up, the fellas had been out the whole day eating braaied meat and drinking themselves away. Man I so envy motherfuckers without office jobs.

So I got me'self a cold brewskie just in time for the soccer match. Bobby Digital, Casual T and me'self.
And Jacknife had also come thru to indulge in the pleasures of soccer and liqour
"Later on that day, my homie Dr Dre came thru with a gang of Tanqueray
And a phat ass J, of some bubonic chronic that made me choke. Shit...this aint no joke"
Snoop Dogg - Gin n Juice
Needless to say, things turned a bit pear-shaped pretty quickly. I mean if anyone rocks their shades at night and are indoors then you know that it's either they are eccentric as fuck or their just fucked. No points for guessing which one Ogeezy was.
We rallied the troops and tried to see if we could get some female company. A sausage party is not my idea of fun. So we hit the streets. Geezy was done so we bid him farewell and went on our way where...
...I bumped into to long-time-no-see Miss G and her friend. And Pi sneaking in on the pic in the back.

Also Mkizzle was there with the ever-sooo-cute Miss G.

And saw HOVA too. If you look at an angle you'll see why we call him HOVA. Dont he look like Jay-Z?

And T was also in full effect.

Also bumped into Peto. Dang Dawg!

Who snuck in a sneaky tongue behind me. If you want the beef then just say so, there's enough to go around. HAHA!
And the Nin who unfortunately has earned herself a red-card. On this there can be no debate! I shall say no more.
HAHA! So I look around and I thought this cat was talking on his celly or something. I look again and this cat was just concked the fuck out the chair and waving around like he was about to straight fall outta the chair. I tried to see if he was really out by getting closer but decided not to take the chance. I would have liked to fuck with him but decided to be a good boy(for once). Looks like he might have been having a nice dream too judging by the spot on his pants. WTF dude? LOL!

Crazy K striking a bright multi-coloured pose. So there is a gap in the evening where I dont really know what happened. I suppose the liks had it really in for me. Hence no picture taking. Or maybe I do know and I just dont wana tell ya. Some things are a bit raunchy for the public so you'll have to use your imagination. Anyway eventually we...

we found ourselves out and about in the sunshine cause...

...we had to get some breakfast so we ended up at Melrose Arch for a hard-to-swallow breakfast of champions of eggs and bacon. Yum!

And somehow or other we ended up at a nursery...

...shopping for Bonsai trees. Yeah sure they look nice but I still dont get what the hype is about.

30+ hours and no sleep. Holy crap, I must be crazy...

20 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

Gees dude, that hard core. havnt done that in like 2 years. What you doing shopping for bonsais after no sleep.. you crazy. thought i was crazy, no man, you so much more crazy... totally forgiven for missing the game last nite...

Is your bro, T in your pics?

* SIDETRACK - struggling to focus on my presentation prep here...*

Suavé said...

Haha! Focus Buzz. Work first, play later.

I went to get Bonsai's for as a gift for somebody. Since I was up, I figured why not. Yeah I have been told about my crazyness and how I need to calm down, but it's hard when there is so much going on around you. You say you're crazy? Hmmm, I wonder...

Oh yeah and Casual T is in the pics. I mean almost every post he's in there, just look carefully...

Buzzing'Fly said...

dONE!!! yay, now gonna get the hell outa here and into bed. Man im getting too old for such crazyness... no more jose for a while i say. sorry jose, i still love you. just thinking we kan like need a break...;)

Ok feeling odd, head spinning from the intense concentration requiered in what felt like the longest meeting/presentation on earth... agh

I think i know ya bro, not personally. i recognise peeps in your pics, are your bro and buds at all involved with the comedy guys and the munt comedy jam??

Im very good friends with Kagiso Ledigas Sister and im sure ive seen dudes in your pics before.

Buzzing'Fly said...

oooooo.... i know who he is, he is mr fear factor?

Suavé said...

Buzz > Nope sorry, he is not Mr Fear Factor.

Oh wow, that's freakish Buzz. You know Kagiso's Sister? Damn. So I guess if you know her and the comedians then we might have met before somehow someway. I am in serious shock over here!

PS - You seriously didnt have a conversation with Jose at your meeting did you? You're crazier than I thought!

Dolce > Dont worry, I've got it down. I still got enough jones in my bones to keep it up. But I do see how one can be broken by no sleep.

Suavé said...

PS - Oh Buzz, dont confuse T with Casual T. I cant use peoples real names, for obvious reasons, but they are two different people(T & Casualt T)

Buzzing'Fly said...

he he thats funny, yeah i know the funny guys. hang at alot of the same places. how you fit into that scheme of things.. i know one of your friends org 88 comedy gigs, am i right. Bobby digital?

Presentation was a haze hey to be honest, think it went ok...mm... hard to tell wat i said or didnt say... epha....hed was super fuzy ;)

Avoiding my directors today...

Daedalus said...

SuaveBona: Thanx for the link to Ostendo dewd! - I am thinking of placing an SA bloglist on my side where I will include Fluffy Dice :)

Regards
D

Peas on Toast said...

Dude 30+ hours and no sleep? Are you trying to keep up with me?? :)

Suavé said...

Daedulus > Hey dude. It's all good, I mean it's the least I could do after your help a coupla months ago. Jeez guy you wana link me? Holy freakin crap! Well hey, I got no problems with that dude. Just lemme know so i can have a look-see

Buzz > See I knew that they should be some kind of similarity to us cause you are too similar to me to not be in the mix I'm in. Yeah Bobby Digital is the Munt of note..hehehehe. Well I fit in where I can actually. All my friends and my brother's friends are in the industry so I just happen to around doing whatever. I unfortunately decided to go the office route of makin dough and they didnt. Boo Suave! Boo!

PS - You dont have big, curly locks do you? Like Amel Larrieux type hair?

Suavé said...

Peas > HAHA! You know we cool and everything but dont even try it. You know that I'll take you take out on staying awake anyday. Besides I this post is only the half-way mark. The day still carried on till the early hours of the morning. Hectic times we live in I tell ya!

Buzzing'Fly said...

Epha> i do. small world yeah... well if you know Karabo and Vee then its likely we have met. Um... gonna quickly track back sum pics with that crew and see if i see you in them.

Crazy ass bunch i tell you, never a dull moment :)

Were you at that Jhblive Color Bar party last year? where you hang out?

Suavé said...

Yeah I was at the Color Bar Party last year. But I dont remember much of it though. I was utterly-butterly. V and K are definately a crazy bunch of chicks. But a ton of fun though. I dont know hey, I cant say I hang here or there. Wherever it's going down you know.

Hey if you figure out if we've met then holla at yo' boy aight?

**man this is freakin me out I tell ya**

Buzzing'Fly said...

ha ha, cool. i do recognise ya pics...

Jhb can be a small place, if you into certain things you mix with certain peeps.

Ghana vs Brazil tonite, YAY!!!!!! cant contain myself...

missed the footi last nite, caught up on the sleep i missed on the weekend. Fresh today and ready to start again... i know its bad. Bag buzz bad ;)

Suavé said...

Well, I guess I cant be too shocked. If you put it out there, then you're bound to bump into somebody you know. I just never thought it would be so soon. See you in the streets Buzz.

Yeah It's gona be a hot-ass game tonite! Whoo hoo! Get your snacks and drinks ready, put your feet up high on the couch cause its going to be a cracka!

Buzzing'Fly said...

Well now that i know we mix in the same circles, next time i see ya out an about ill def come hola yeah! ;)

But i warn you, if u think that Karabs and Vee are crazy... they have nuthing on me..

As 4 tonight, def staying in... really need to get that projector soon. only thing im missing now...

YAY!!!

Suavé said...

Kewl! Keep an eye out then...I'll do the same.

I dont mind crazy but let's just keep it civil eh?

Buzzing'Fly said...

civil indeed... always civil ;)

Daedalus said...

*linked*

Suavé said...

Nice one mate