27 June 2006

Rock n' Roll Part 2

~SIDENOTE - Alright so I was contemplating on wether I should post the second half of my night up or not and I decided fuck it. Why the hell not. But I think that this posting of my escapades might be getting a bit monotonous. I suppose having to succomb to the pressures of being in the office, it's impossible for me to actually get anything really different than going out and doing the crazy things that I do. So I guess for now, things might have to stay the same. But anyway not that it's important, just a rant I suppose. Suave~

ANYWAY, so from the evening before I got like I think about 45mins to an hour of rest. I just dont get it man. I tried to go to sleep but to no avail. So after moping around the house feeling slightly on edge cause I could get back to sleep I figured the best way to get back into the my jovial mood was to have a brewskie or two and maybe go see what's the gonzo on the streets.

So got to Rosebank cause Prokid was having a party there and shit(I think it was his birthday or something). Soon as I get there, Gem, Loy and Sis' Nan are already getting down. So I figured fuck it, why not get into the mix.
Oh and I bumped into Ole, who I havent seen in about 2 years. Jeez, she done changed!
My main man Q was there too getting his get-down on! Oh and obviously Sis was thuuur.
It's funny how when somebody has a camera and you're just taking pics these people just come out of nowhere and they wana take a pic with you. Like this girl here in the green. Just poppin into the mix nje.
I dont know who she is but, I wasnt complaining.
So we were all getting down and shit and these two super-blazing chicks walked into the club. I couldnt get a good pic of them actually but use your imagination. So you know how it goes, all the fella's in the area dont ever wana holla at the chicks cause they either too drunk or they too damn shy.
And all they do is stare. Just like The roy and Marty's faces. HAHAHAHA!!!! They're probably thinking: "Daaamn dawg, can you see that shit. Yo, I'd hit that shit." LOL! I can't hate though, I've done it before.
Relo and Flabba getsin' down. Flabba must be one of the craziest and funniest dudes out there. I would show the other pics but I'm not the type to put peoples business in the streets. And Relo...well she's just beautiful!

Choclate City represent!

After this point I took it upon myself to get my shit and get the fuck outta there. Things were about to turn real ugly and I would rather not be there to be partaking in the debauchery.

Till next time. I bid you a'due.

17 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

youre lucky they dont stand behind you and pull faces..

i hate camera hoggers.The little munchkins...

Suavé said...

Me too my man. Me too.

But then if it's a hot chica or whatever then the chances are that her pic is being taken in a second. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good-looking face.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Ive done my fair share of trigger happy moment capturing. My friends started getting annoyed with my constant desire to document our evenings... after a couple tequilas, its amazing who ends up in your fotos.

Should start again, helps alot with the remembering the nite process ;)

So Ghana is out and Nostradamus failed us, France beat Spain. Now anything can happen i say...

One week and a half of exciting Footi fun left now... this weekend is going 2 be a good one!!

Suavé said...

I can believe it. The fuckers. But I think Ghana were the source of their own undoing. They actually could have won that if not at least been very close to it. They just pissed me off man. But I cant be suprised I guess, I mean they were playing Brazil after all so...

Jeez, Its the semi finals in the quarters. Okay who you think is gona be the winners? Tuff one hey!

Germany vs Argentina & France vs Brazil

Anyway about being trigger happy, you're quite right. Its quite fascinating the next day when you through the pics of the previous evening. Throw in a coupla tequila's and you're bound to be suprised by the outcome. Good times I tell ya! But I have been caught doing things I'd rather have kept off camera though but it's all part of the fun I suppose

Buzzing'Fly said...

I think im going to dust off my camara for the weekend ahead, you have inspired me! ;)

I just wanted Ghana to score at least 1 goal, felt so bad for them when Brazil scored the 3rd goal.

They have done Africa real proud however, i mean last time they met Brazil. They lost 8-2 or something like that.

As 4 the weekend, ok so we have: Germany/ Argentina -
Portugal/ England (you left this out) -
Brazil/ France -

I say:
Germany
Portugal
Brazil

Man its going to be a great weekend starting 5 pm Friday!!

Suavé said...

Oops so sorry. I forgot about Porta and the Pommies. Well you know I think this is why I'd be a bad betting man cause I just cant decide with Germany. The stakes are high and so is the level of skill on both teams. Well, lets see...

Okay I'll go with
Brazil - Well, no contest.
England - Sorry Portugal
Argentina - Fuck it, Imma stick to my guns *crossing fingers*.

Ey, cool Buzz. Whip that mu'fucka out and take a coupla happy snappies. So does that mean you gona post em or what?

Peas on Toast said...

Isn't it strange when your body desperately needs sleep and you just can't? Happnes to me all the time. My head would rather be at a good party.

Buzzing'Fly said...

Think i will fluff, think i will. Will have to censor the pics i put up cause think its going to be rather mad esp if my teams win... :):)

oooooh... its getting real juicy. Ok now i hope that Argentina win but i dont know if they will beat Germany. Home ground advantage and all... still hope u right there.

Portugal has Scolari coaching them, Has Christiano Ronaldo and they have just started warming up. You missed the last game..tsk tsk

SOO... *rubs hands together*

Going to get crazy up in here... up in here.

Suavé said...

Peas > You know exactly how it feels too huh? Man it sucks. Your body is just in limbo. And you also feeling mad cranky too. It schucks ballsch I tell ya!

Buzz > Okay I tell ya what you do. Just go trigger crazy and take as many pics as you can. You can always just select the relevant ones and put them up. Besides, the more you take the better the chances for a classic pic na'mean?

You're right, I guess I dont have faith in Portugal cause I never saw they're last game. But I'll put my faith you to put your faith in them.
You know the way I'm feeling now is that I'm just leaving it to the heavens. I just wana sit back and see how it goes. It's just too much pressure to put my faith in a team and then they phuck up. My heart , she is too senative for sucha heartbreak. But for sure it's exciting time we're in.

PS - I think I just might be in Cape Town for the Finals. Whoo Hoo!

Buzzing'Fly said...

:)Good idea, thanx for the advice yeah, trigger happiness will be apon me on Friday nite... beware crew beware:)

As 4 footi, dat be a good idea i mean the African teams are out now so id do the same.

When/If my 2 teams get kicked out i may just do the same ;)

4 now however, its on... Portugal and Brazil in full force... whoo hoo

You going to CT, damn its cold there right now, change of scenery is always good. Lucky you.

Wat you do exactly fluff?

Suavé said...

No problem, anytime.

Is it relly cold in CT now? Gawd damn! And if its cold it probably raining as well. Fuck, thats so gona put a damper on my plans. But it's all good. I look at the glass as being half full anyway.

Well I dibber-dabber in a bit of everything but unfortunately I'm stuck in an office all day. Sorta IT related...but only sorta. U?

Buzzing'Fly said...

My best chic friend just got back, its rather damp this time of year yeah but CT is always cool so sure youl have a killa time regardless...

This and that hey fluff... u funny. vague but funny.

Yip office job in design 4 a major hospitality group, get to travel a tad which is nice but so over this 9-6 thing. Get bored too easily ;(

Revolving Credit said...

Suavy, Cape Town's a bit damp now but nowhere near as cold as Jozi.

Dude, don't just stare at the chick, get in there. If you need a come-on line, tell them you're doing market research on the Jozi club scene and then ask I you can take their pic. that way you hopefully get the pic & the chick!

Suavé said...

'Sup Revo!

Yeah dude, its fucken freezing out here!

But dont sweat it, I got in there alright. I was tempted to say I was professional photographer and I'd think she'd be a great model. Apparently this works. But alas I didnt need to, Suave was on the J.O.B. that night. But not bad mate, I think I'll use that one next time ;)

Suavé said...

Yeah Buzz I hate this office shit. it's a real waste of good time I could be spending on the streets getting up to some good ol fashioned rawkusness. Alas, this is not true

Yeah well, you know the dampness is not a problem for me. All the more reason to stay indoors and bump uglies...he he he.

Buzzing'Fly said...

then you sorted bud...;) CT, she has beautiful... um... scenery, yeah yeah that.

and the ladies not too bad either hey.. hehe

As 4 the job thing, rather this than a Auditer, Eish... i have to be in a creative invironment so should be happy about my 9-6er...

Suavé said...

Wel I hope I dont have too much of a problem seeing that I'm actually from Cape Town. But one step at a time they say.

Actually Buzz. Fuck all office jobs. Wouldn it be great to be like a trust-fund baby? We could be at at ristorante sipping on our latte's right now...*sigh*