29 June 2006

A Random Night

So I go and EVENTUALLY buy myself some gloves yesterday and I went to this store at Cresta Mall. Dude! What a fucken rip-off. I forgot this store name but it was one of those camper type store's full with mini-braai stands and all. It's the one near Game I think it is. This fucker at the store tell me that their pair of gloves cost R500+ cause they're oh-so-special. Okay fine, whatever you say jack. I go to the Cape Union Mart and got the same pair of gloves for just under R100. Can you believe that shit! I got the exact same pair of gloves for a R4oo difference. The sonzabitches!

Anyway we eventually decided to go get a drink after dropping off some medication for my sick brother. His...erm...'friend' was in town from Bloem so we decided to take her out to at least see what's the gonzo in the streets.

PS - If you though JHB was cold...you aint felt shit! JHb aint got nothing on Bloem.
Went to some spot called the Kitchen Bar. Twaz my first time there and I'd heard all this stuff been said about it. Nice place alright...but I think it's a bit over-rated. (I know the pic is shitty aight, 'scuse me)
We went to check out The Rock. Oh remember the time when I said the movie Bunny Chow went to The Cannes Film Festival? He was one of the guys...
...and so was TrouserSnakeDave and Jonny B who were also in the flick. I think they actually got back from France quite a while back but I hadnt seen them since.
This is the funniest dude out. Oh and you wonder why they call him TrouserSnakeDave? Well kids, lets save that story for another time. Besides, no major points for figuring that one out.
Anyway we lounged and did the thing you do when you doing what you gotsa do. I tell ya what, this girl was a bit weird for me. She didnt say nothing the whole. I mean NOTHING. It was just a bit strange that we were with her the whole night and she didnt say one word prompted. See, these are those quite types from outta town. I've never trusted the type. It's like they got too many skeletons in the closet. Too afraid to speak cause a bone gona come flying out her mouth.

The Rock and Ms. Keletons
Oooh, artsy!

Anyway we got outta there and found ourselves at Six were I bumped into long-time-no-see L with her friend otherL(on the right). L's quite a fun chica.

So I figured so what if its Wednesday, why not have a tequila. They didnt seem too sure.

"Yes I said 5"

Okay, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Look at her face. HAHAHA! Jose baby, he'll make you squirm!

19 comments:

Buzzing'Fly said...

Sounds like you had a cracking evening there Fluff, those guys are crazy... you ask Kagiso if he has a clue to who i am?

Tequila and all... funny you mention that, we def think very much alike (see today’s post);)

You should have given quiet chick sum Jose... he he, guaranteed to see a different side to her..

Suavé said...

Yeah I actually did some enquiries and I know a bit bout you. He he he. Quite impressive I'd say...but I'd never tell

Yeah it's weird after we gave her the Jose she started opening up a bit. But we had to be careful cause then next thing you know she's starting to dance on tables and shit.

Buzzing'Fly said...

ha ha... k. so what did they say? pls tell.

Was Tam there?

yeah i like my tequila, but dancing on tables..na thats just skanky...;)

Suavé said...

Well, a gentleman never tells now do they. Especially in this typa forum. But all I can say is that you aren't a minga as far as I've heard. That's all I'm willing to say. I actually didnt get into it that much into it. I figures that I'll bump into you eventually so I like to leave it to the suprise factor. If you wana go into detail then rather mail me:
suave@webmail.co.za

Good thing the chick didnt do anything dodgy. **PHEW**

Buzzing'Fly said...

Alrighty, hope it was all good. Social interaction with them has been under rather debaucherous circumstances.. epha. so they could have said... well anything...

mm..interesting..

Buzzing'Fly said...

Wow fluff its been an entire day since we spoke about the FooTI...

Good on us, must admit... super excited the Fifa weekend ahead.

I have a feeling my predictions are going to be correct, Viva ;)

*sticks out tongue*

Suavé said...

I am still shaky about the Germany and Argetina game but we'll see. It's gona be a great weekend of footie. Just cant wait I cant. Whoo-hoo!

Haha, you seem rather confident about your predictions dont ya? Your teams are going down! Aaah, the sweet smell of victory.

*Suave moons Buzz*

Buzzing'Fly said...

eeewww.... well shall see captain suave, we shall see..;) can taste the juicyness of the triumf that awaits me!!

Will be at a house party for the 2 beeg ones on Sat, mmm... will have to take my C.Ronaldo T with 4 when Portugal play and my Brazil track top for the Braza game... Mm... planning my weekend wardrobe already.

The Real Marbro said...

Hey i recognise some of those guys...And whos the ugly bugger in all the photos?You should really talk to him about his camera hogging

Peas on Toast said...

Suave you gonna laugh: I've met Kagiso a couple of times - he lives across the street from my best mate Doc! (Who is now in India, but still.)
He often comes over to chill at Doc's pad, and causes mayhem at the house parties!
Especially when once he hit on this girl and his girlfriend walked in and saw him doing this, so gave him a fat slap in front of everybody. We laughed. Hard. :)

Suavé said...

OMFG Peas!!!! You were there? Shit I heard bout it and how he was acting out of order and his honey wasnt having any of that. She strong-armed him and everything. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm still laughing to this day about that story! We still tease him about it too. *wipes tears from eyes*

Damn, a small world we live in huh?

Marbro > LOL! Which ugly bugger? Hope you not talking bout me man. I'll have you know that I come highly regarded in the Free State. LOL! Thats gotta mean something! ;)

Buzzing'Fly said...

Yeah, Tam is not a Honey to mess with. Ive seen her lose it with K and his wundering eye on more than one occassion...

He he, would have payed money to watch her slap him tho.. epha

Suavé said...

Okay guys no more bashing of my friends. I'm cool with her and him and they are cool peeps so... I shall say no more cause these are my peeps na'mean. And they could very easily find out about the blog so...

Mums the word.

But it's still funny though

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*sorry*

Buzzing'Fly said...

No ones bashing Fluff, they very very cool peeps and im great friends with his sis... just funny yeah, thats happened a couple times in my friends circle, the guys always have a hard time, Chicks these dayz, they wear the pants... ;)

Anonymous said...

Suave - the world gets smaller. Re.Kagiso and Jonny B. I indirectly work with these guys...

Anonymous said...

(and PS, I have behaved my most evil naughty baddest worstest self in 6...)

Suavé said...

Wow, small world it is! But dont worry, I've dont things that my Mom would not be proud of in Melville myself so...I hear ya!

Peas on Toast said...

I was there big guy. Right in front of it when it happened. I laughed my ass off. Doc and I had to drag him home...:)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »