30 June 2006

Blog Tag

So I got tagged by Marbro to come up with a coupla words that begin with F. Alright my brains not really in forward gear right now but I'll give it a shot anyway. I guess its any word so here we go:

Fornication - The act of making love

Frivilous - Inappropriately silly

Fabulous - A rapper in the US with a slow flow. Also means great I suppose.

PHAT(okay not an F but still pronounced the same) - Pretty Hot And Tempting

Fruity - Attracted to the opposite sex

Fugly - Fucken Ugly

F.I.L.F - An acronym for Fatty I'd Like to Fuck

Fa Sheezy My Neezzy - For sure my nigga

Facially Handicapped - A person who is unlucky enough to be ugly. Also known as a minger.

Fumble - Having the girl and doing something stuupid and fucking it all up. You fumbled.

Okay now I tag say Revo, Buzz, Peas(even though she's outta town) and anyone else...

10 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

Facially Handicapped - A person who is unlucky enough to be ugly. Also known as a minger.


Hahahahahahahahahaha

Suavé said...

Unfortunately there are more of these out there than we'd like

;)

Buzzing'Fly said...

Dude, whats our letters... pls nothing that requiers too much brainpower on this blurry friday. It hurts to think ;)

Suavé said...

Ooops, so sorry(This is all a roll of the dice BTW):

Buzz - S
Revo - Q
Peas - I

If there any other takers then just pick one that you like Damn it.

Buzzing'Fly said...

DONE!!! next... ;)

Suavé said...

Go for it Hormzones! Knock yourself out

Peas on Toast said...

Thanks Suaviepoo, will put together a list for this afternoon. :)

Suavé said...

;)

blackmomma said...

Ah homie! Really enjoyed perusing thru yo site!
Love the word minger fo real, i do however can admitt to not ever witnessing natures misfortunes along those lines before and till date. what can i say?? i keep beautifull company!!

mad love!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Baguette band diamond platinum