10 May 2006

Throw your dice in the air!



I hate this office shit. Corporate South Africa is a bore. You know what I always wonder. Say for example you're sick for the day or maybe you had to go somewhere at about 11 in the morning and you have to go to the pharmacy or whatever and you find that the streets are just full of cars and people lurking around. What are those people doing? Dont they have jobs? I can put down 500 bucks to bet that there's a traffic jam somewhere in Joburg at 12 inna noontime. I can understand the few that have a meeting to go to or the delivery guys or even the street Vendors. What about the rest? All the people walking around at The Zone or Sandton shopping centre, or the people just cruising the streets or hanging out at the arcade. I have no idea. Dont ya'll have some bills to pay or some shit? Obviously I'm in the wrong industry. Shit I wish I could be out there in the streets doing fuckall. Or maybe I just get me a government tendor for some bullshit and get all BEE on all these motherfuckers!


....just pondering.....

1 comment:

Peas on Toast said...

I've often wondered that. I'll cruise into a shopping centre for work (I often have to do this) and there'll be people fucking everywhere. Lunching, shopping, catching a movie. I don't get it. Perhaps they're all trust fund babies.

Bastards.