11 May 2006

Bobbin' and Weavin'

Im having a shitty day. Leave it to me to have to be in the office at 8 inna mornin and go out drinking the night before. My body is in turmoil. I feel like my kidneys are having a kickboxing session with my torso. And lo' and behold what greets me in the morning. My brother using the loudest friggin' shaver in the world to trim his mug. Rude awakening? I think so. Cranky? Hell yeah! Not a wise way to start the day. And being in the industry where I have to speak to people the whole day doesn't make things any better. Fuck. I sometimes just wish I could just have my morning coffee and when people ask me stupid questions I could put on my best smile and say:


'Nuff said. HAHAHAH!

I guess my only solace is knowing that it's Thursday and then 'twill be Friday which is only one more day to the German Bierfest. El yay! I haven't been to one yet in my life and from what I've heard its quite the experience. Nothing better than to chase away the blues of any young man with more liks(liquour for those didnt know). Should be fun. Should be filled with some beautiful young creatures looking for a bit of lovin'. And who better to fulfill their needs? Hmmm? Who? Me? Really? Oh thank you you're too kind. That's what I thought. Let the madness begin...

Fuck this, I'm gona make a plan and get some pics as best as I can. 'N man moet a plan maak' as they say in Afrikaans.(Shit thats the most I know next to a few other phrases. God forbid anybody starts to have a converstaion with me. Yowza!) So here is me solemly swearing to be as efficient about geting some pics up. In the words of James Brown: "Watch me!"(spinning and hair-juice flying all over the place!).

***Standing with back upright, clutching fist to the heart and in loud sing-song***

"I pleadge allegiance to the blog of Fluffy Dice that I will do as promised. If I dont and you dont like it then I request that you have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up"...Well you get the point.

Peaces!

PS - My head hurts

5 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Shame china - there's nothing worse than a hangover and working. I'm glad I'm not you.
Roll on the weekend! And see you at the beerfest. ;)

Daedalus said...

k ... Daedalus popped in ... now ... Them *edit me* things to the right ... kill em :)

Blogger - Settings - Template search for them in the code and change them to links of great blogs like *peas* and so on.

Shout if you need help :)

Suavé said...

Nice one mate. Ive been trying to get this done but didnt know how.

Good on ya fella!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Ftp web hosting voip solution Stocks shops advertising online Body kitstvspeakerpipecd player on a acura integra photo Cyber fragrance 2004 kia optima replacement passenger side view mirror Buy ativan canada Wwi photos kia

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. North carolina bextra claim Trio voyeur ultram alesse xenical yasmin wetrack itamerimedrx Best single serve coffee maker Baseball bat trophy case Portable dvd player with tv tunner Heavy af clomid Lexapro maoi tiny titties blow 1969 buick custom skylark Establisehd gambling web site for sale Ultram px Become self employed New york impotence clinic Hair loss treatment pittsburgh http://www.dvd-player-program.info/kidmakemoneyquickways.html jenna jameson follada Visa cash card bluebanking.com Land rover 4x4 Loel and family coat of arm