08 May 2006

Mobility grinded to a halt

NOTE: This post has been deemed more raw than others. Viewer discretion is advised for sensitive readers

Phuck. I'm pissed off! My phone was stolen last week and I'm soooo not impressed. So I reiterate...FUCK! Things are going to be slow for a while, have to get shit sorted out. My oh-so-ahead-of-everybodies-time beauty has been taken away from me. Okay granted I was rather hammered when it happened but that's still no excuse. I think I would be less mad if I lost it as opposed to it being stolen from right under my nose. Curse Melville and its fake hippie rastas! And can you beleive I called the fucker right after it was stolen and the dipshit answered the phone. This is what the conversation was like:

Me: Hello
Him: Umm...hello
Me: Who is this
Him: Why? Who wants to know?
Me: Nevermind. Can I ask you a question?
Him: Sure
Me: Did you steal my phone?
Him:I guess, I didnt know it was yours.
Me: Can I have it back?
Him: Naw...I think I'll use it for a while. Finder's keepers.
Me: Can I get my sim card back at least? You can drop it somewhere and I'll pick it up? Please dude!
Him: Umm no...Ive got to go. How do you switch this thing off?
Me: HEEEEY!!!!

*Click*

Me: You little fucker. I hope I catch you piece of @#$%^& #Y*$& mother phucken #$%^&*!!!!!!!

You'd think this was straight out of a movie or some shit right? Bastard. I hope he sits on a toilet and get's infested by crabs that will eternally curse him itchy-crotchiness!!! First my iPod then my phone and then I almost thought I lost the car keys too. Maybe this is a sign from a higher power to no longer be buddies with Melville, but acquaintances. I vow to stay as far away from Melville for as long as possible...
When I see people with nice phones (or phones in general) now I feel like:


Well you get the point...
Guess this just encourages me to get my Digi Cam sooner. Damn and here I was getting all excited bout my new blog and all that. Ah well I will have to be content with what I have for the present moment and I shall keep the blog abreast of things to come.

Until then my Pedigree Chums!
Peaces!

PS. I changed the to Fluffy Dice. Let 'em hang baby, Let 'em hang...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i've had that unfortunate experience twice in my life. Its such a pain to not have a mobile!!!

Suavé said...

Tell me about it. But hey I think I'm getting over it slowly but surely. Thanks for the words of encouragememnt...if thats what they is?! I feel like going out to steal myself one too, but that's too low. I feel like my morals and my instincts are in a battle of wits to see who can outsmart who. Shit!

Peas on Toast said...

Dude, classic. I had the same thing happen to me over the weekend (read my post), but they didn't answer my phone.

Love the blog, btw. Also the Fuzzy Dice thing. I happen to own my very own red pair of fuzzys. Bless them.

Suavé said...

Peas - Hey I checked your blog, you havent done a bad job yourself with that blog. Nice one! Damn you came #2 for the Media24 thingy? Fresh. Funny I didnt know SAfrican's were into blogging.

Raise your fluffy in the air!

Peas on Toast said...

I'm raising them! ;)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »