20 January 2010

My First Halloween. Okay My First Dress Up Halloween

Alright, now I have to say before I get into this that I just might get a lot of grief for this post. Not because I'm going to say anything out of the ordinary or anything like that, just because I'm going to show you a picture that has people still dissing my ass to this day. Look Ive said it once and I'll say it again. I just dont give a fuck. So go ahead and judge me if you want but whats done is done. Okay lets not get into it yet, you'll see soon enough what I'm talking about. Lemme set the scene:

It was a cold dark night, and the wind was howling like the banshees!...

Haha, I kid. This isnt a horror story. My buddys eMKeezy and Ant had a joined birthday party recently. And coincidentally the party fell on the same day as Halloween. The theme for the party was Gangsters and Hipsters. This is how it went down
And right on que, the two hosts. If you guys are reading this, thanks for the epic party. It was grand
Haha, so P-Body, Sneed and AD went as gangsters and this is P's attempt at the NWA gangster. I say he pulled it off. Except that gay ass pose
And the gangser couple. If I'm not mistaken this is the Blood & Crypts vibe right? Haha, check out Cee's drawls are all hanging above her shirt. Ola cholito!
Sneed getting busy and burning some rug. Oh shit, I just noticed that chica behind him is totally checking his booty out. Haha!
Oh shit! Yeah I have to be honest that I am sooooo much more trigger happy when this little guy is around. So anybody out there who wants to book me to shoot at their party, just remember this little tidbit. Jager = 8/10, Tequila = 10/10. You'll be a happy client I promise
Ant was very generous with the helpings. Thanks Ant, it was delicious!
Gangstarrr!
Haha, Seebs pulling out the gang signs. Actually now that I think about it, everybody dressed as gangsters that night. I was the only dood who didnt. You wanna see what I rocked. Just wait for it...
We had some skeletor and pirate vibes in the building
This pic is actually hilarious. ot cause of anything in the picture but the time I took it I had a chicken wang in my hand. Haha, funny story actually, so emkeezy and ant asked Ray Ray to Dj at their party and all he asked for was a box of chicken wings from Chicken Licken. Somehow the wangs got free and there was a stage when errbody had a wing in their hand and getting busy on the dancefloor. Hilarity
The corporate massive! I swear if you saw these guys on a regular day you'd never guess.
Niceness
Look at that face. Its like in his head he's thinking "mmmmmmh". Know why? Cause Dor is giving him the finger from behind. Haha!
Ah sweetness.
"JY!!! Who the fuck are you looking at? You wanna start some shit?...
...keep looking and i'm gonna stick the size 5 Nike's......in your ass!!!!" BWAHAHAHAHA!
Feeling the vaaaab.
Getting that love from my girl emkeezy.
The gangsters in the building. Ntja's outfit killed me. Not cause of any thing obvious, but because...
of the tattoos. HAHAHA! The classic MOM tattoo with the arrow through the heart.
Getting to' up from the flo' up!
And then the people were being busy to get busy. Yah no, the beats were so dope that night. Ray Ray was killing it on the decks.
The incredible adventures of Jimmy Flexx

Drumroll please.
So remember when I began this I said I was gonna show you something?
Well here it is. Yes it is I. The only guy dressed as a hipster at the place. Hey you can say what you want but I got applause when I got into the house. I dont know how many of you can say that.
Okay but seriously these pants were SOOOO fucken tight. I could feel my sperm dying by the second. I cant understand how some guys do this on a regular basis.
I feel like Im never gonna live this down, still got people coming to me asking me bout these pants. Oh and I dont own these pants, they are borrowed. Belee dat!
Party!
Haha, Smallz look like he tried to let off a silent-but-violent but ended up with a loud-and-proud. Looks like he sprayed too. HAHA!
Wall-E
No-one better than Teba!
Ey, eyo! Erykah Badoowee, that shit is gay my ninja!
Jojo
Haha, Dor was doing the Carlton dance. You remember that dance. You know, "Its not unusual to be loved by anyone"
Le crew de creativé

And then there was this dood. A cowboy hat, a viking axe and some other thing that didnt make sense. I 'm sorry guy but I dont get the outfit. Whatever though...
The Hane getting bizzay!
Ey, eyo! Erykah Badoowee, that shit is gay my ninja!

Thanks ladies. It was a great party!


Tally ho, pip-pip, jolly good and that stuff!
Hollerations

No comments: