19 February 2008

What It Do

So yeah, I've been kinda pissed cause I had my second camera jacked in a period of a year which is precisely the reason I havent posted shit in a while. I could sit and bitch and moan about it but I have a feeling that everything happens for a reason. I dont know what reason I keep losing my shit is but there must be some or other path my goods were destined to go to. Hopefully nobody reading this blog is using my shit. Cause if I catch you, its about to be your ass! Anyway, not only do I 'lose' cameras I have a nasty habit of losing phones and anything techno-gadgety too. Now aint that about a bitch? Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I can never be gotten a hold of on my cellie cause i usually never have one. And its such a shame cause I really dig my gadgets and shit. Now it seems a brother shouldnt even get anything cause its just gone get jacked anyway right?

But I digress. I conclude that I will continue on with Fluffy Dice simply writing about my experiences for a little bit and see where that goes. They say change is as good as a holiday right? Or is it that change is like a new pair of drawls? Fuck it, whatever. The Suavé guy is down for writing shit nowadays. For now, till I get back on my happy snappy days again.

Cien

No comments: