20 February 2008

I Think I Got Too Much Free Time

Yeah I know this is going to sound weird but this is just a thought.

So I reckon that I've always wanted to be someone else for a day. But not like pretend to be someone I'm not but just do something different. I mean I figure I'm the kinda guy who pretty much lives in his head and I've always wondered how people would react to you if you were a little bit different to what they think you are. There's is something about observing the behaviors of people that make you want to see how they would react to the same situation if it was slightly different. So I figure I am going to try myself a couple of social experiments and see how it goes. Nothing hectic at first, just a small one to get me started.

The first one is going to be this. It has been said that women tend to be more interested in a man who is not available so I'm going to go out and put on a wedding ring and see how females react to me. Just for the fuck of it.

Once I gain confidence and things start oiling up I'm gonna try more bold things like putting on a Mexican/Tony Montana accent and talking about myself in the third person and walk around with a black cape and act like this was the most normal thing in the world. Go round saying things like: "Ke pasa mochacho, the suave guy is hongry. Why dont you fix him a sendweech padre."

Call me crazy...

No comments: