08 November 2007

Two Is Not Enough For Me, No.

So I was looking through all my pics from before and I was contemplating on wether I should do that whole tedious thing of talking about all them days of yonder when I was galavanting the streets of Cape Town. Then I thought, no. Thats bullshit. Just keep your shit up to date. So that is what I am going to do, keep my shit up to date. Hopefully with shorter intervals but yeah...whateva. Okay so anyway, whats been good in the life and time of bra Suavé. Eish nothing really...you know...just chilling and shit... No wait, I lie! Okay I couldnt take it no more man, I tried to do the whole student thing and I think I should at least get a noddy-badge for making it a year. I couldn't take this shit no more, so I gots me a jobby-job. Yeah its just like yours(I think), a proper 9to5 like evryone else. The way I reckon, I'm not willing to be one of those guys who gets left behind at Christmas and New Years with the kids. You now, the old guy who sneaks in the back to grab a smoke and disguises his Vodka with OJ so nobody notices, all because he was broke. I refuse to be that guy. So far in my twentythree years on this earth I can only remember 1...yes thats right...1 new years I thouroghly enjoyed. And I am not willing to settle for anything less. So there, thats its. Thats all thats going on in my life right now. Oh wait also:

A coupla weeks back I went to the German Bierfest at Paulener(?) at the Waterfront. Very fucken cool. Just for those who dont know(and for shamelessly promoting Cape Town tourism) Paulener has it own brewery on site which they make their 5 beers from. Yes thats right ladies and gentlemen, their very own brewery!! So they have all this kickass beer they serve in 1 litre jugs just like in the movies.
The vibe was kinda pap when we got there and amazingly people cancelled on me. Shame. So I had one beer and decided to head over to the beach and check out the sunset-vibe.

On my way I was greeted by this dear old friend of mine. Yes I know, its been out for a while now but I juat have to put my bid in(for all my Amstel drinkers out there Whut-whuuuut!!). Anyway, I digress...
Mmm...sandy beaches!!! Feel very nicey on the toesyes.

Called the ninja's too to come hang and The Snipa guy..
...the Tido guy...
...and the Sneed guy. Look at the background and shit. I'm sure people in JHB are just cringing right now innit? Yeah thats right I'm sticking it right in your face. HAHA!
Oh yeah the cuteness was there too. Look at ye ol dimple o'er there. Innit just cute?
Stickin' it to ya! HAHAHA!
Later just as the sun had set, the Boooday...
...and the friend came thru to join the party. Actually I lie it was not a paaty,but a nice gathering nontheless
Sneed bringing sexy back. HAHA! Yeah I know its corny but come on, the door was open. And for the record I dont know if his back is sexy or not, cause I dont want anybody getting confused bout me. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Oh yeah before the sun had set we played a bit of volleyball and here were the guys we were playing with taking the shit away. Nice guys. Its weird, when I was still in Jozi I'd kinda forget what friendly people were like, cause I always reckoned they wanted something from me. But its different dont here. But not always...there are MAJOR exceptions to the right: "Aweh, skyf?!" - case in point. Alas, again I digress...

Anyway so Tido was feeling nice decided he'd have poeple over at his house to just hang and do the damn thing. So we went to the Harley Spot...
...to get the liqs.

A coupla phone calls later the spot was happening and abuzz with activity. Met this chica. She cool.

And the Kayrab was in the house. Oh yeah dude if you reading this then remember, I like my beer cold. Its time to pay up nuuga! Or maybe its me who has to pay you. Hmmm...

The host bruva all diashikee-d out and shit.
Okay so I've noticed a pattern when I look back at my pics, when I start getting toasted I start to randomly take pictures of myself doing the oddest impressions. You'll come to realise that I'm a pretty random guy. So this is my impression of Jim Halpert from The Office(US). Minus the ciggarrette of course. Hey, I never said I was any good at it okay.
Bra Mrakes was in the heezee.
Awww!
Okay lets everybody make a note of this. Zimtoto was out and about. Okay not that Tido's counts as out and about but anyway she was out of the house. Its a miracle I tell you! Just look outside quick, I think there's afaun riding a flying pig in the sky. HAHAHA! ;)
Anyway...people were there and we paatied.

DeeDee was in the house, on holiday from the J-Section.

And the fraulin. I only say so cause she is from Germany and she was really cool. I think we spoke for like 20 minutes but I cant for the life of me remember what we spoke about. Holy bajeezuz! Look at my eyes! HAHA!
Bra Paolo was in the mix too and the S-to-the-Z.

Haha!!!

The gals.

Then I made me (burnt) sammich at the end of the night. There's is but one reason I took this photo, my camera has a 'cuisine; setting and I did not have any other oppurtunity to use it except now there so go.
The next day, to get rid of Bra Babalas went to the chesa nyama in Langa to sort out the morning blues. After that we went back to the beach...
...to check out the sunset...
...and the Sisters. Pretty huh? I think so.

Stase doing the model thing. I wonder why she never persued that avenue.Shortly hereafter my phucken camera died and I was unable to take any more photo's. Ah well. Till next time. Soon I hope...

Cheerio, Toodle-do!

6 comments:

lebogang nkoane said...

Ah, dude, I was de by de Kaapa --- 2 weekends ago, tried hollaring at ja, but nah, black man had to loose his phone, tsk, tsk tsk!

But, next time,,,

voudouchilde said...

eish dude the pix by the beach almost brought a tear 2 my eye, gatdammit i miss die kaap!

Suavé said...

Lebogang > Eish bra Lebza, what can I tell you man. Me and phones is like oil and water. But next time.

Voudou > Stickin it I say!! HAHA.

Unknown said...

stayc still lookin hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah mate.. After looking at those sunsets.. I might just phuck around move back to kakstraat!! lol... for real for real!! Oh yeah koko.. u got a point there...

That guy you know said...

Whaddup chana, nice to see you back to updating the blog mate. And eish them sisters are just ridiculously phly I tell you. I'm tryna strike a deal with satram jnr to bear my seed! he he he!