13 December 2006

I'm Out

Aight guys, that's it. I'm packing up my bags and I'm out this motherphucker! I've had a great run for the year of Two Double Oh Six. I'm still amazed at how big Fluffy Dice has grown in readership in just 8 months alone. I mean I came into this just trying to pass my time by and try a little something different with blogs. Hell to be honest I didn't even know what a blog was 8 and a half months ago. I figured I would be able to fly under the radar and go on unnoticed but then next thing you know, BOOM! I got my shit up there and then the masses are coming in to check it out are feeling it. Well, masses, right back at ya! Good looking out on all the support and shit. It's been good fo' true!

You're probably wondering why I'm talking all goodbye stuff right? Well this is my goodbye post for 2006. Hell maybe even forever, cause I'll be moving up to Cape Town next year and this here blog will be a whole lot harder to keep up and running that side than it is up here. Please dont be dissapointed though, I'll try my bestest to keep you all in the loop. So with that said...


HAHA! So I'm going to be going up to Mozambique for the holidays and maybe even go further up North. Then it's back home to Cape Town to start a whole new life. If you want to know, I'm going to do the full on Varsity thing and be a proper student ie. broke as fuck! It's something that I've missed out on since I went straight into work as soon as I left school and never got to experience it. And this is as good as anytime. Oh, and phuck you if you dissing!

So I'd like to wish you all a happy Happy Christmas and a Merry New Years from me. Hope its rawkus and that you lie cheat and steal! Lie down and shit, cheat death and shit, steal away hearts and shit. I'll see you and laFluffel on the flip side!

PS - If anyone wants to hang out on Friday the 15th of December then go check out the Ostendo blog for the blogger meet that's being organised. I'm gonna be there and all(well at least most) of the people on the right --> will be there too. So pull thru and shout us a holler if you in the J-Section!


Peace and Hair Grease
Tshovitsho!
Sho sho
And. I'm. Out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff, sniff*
..Goodbye Suave...

Have a good Christmas and a fabulous New Year...
Drive safely and take care of yourself...

gonna miss ya...
Enjoy Cape Town...

[P.S something is up with ur blog, can't comment using my blogger name]

Peas on Toast said...

Ah Suavie I'm gonna miss you so much!

PLease promise you'll blog semi-regularly from Fake Town (ha ha, just kidding) as much as possible!

So looking forward to meeting you on Friday big guy, then I'll really give you an earful about keeping us bloggers in touch! :)
xx

Bigman Penada said...

Excellent work in your 8 months or so of blogging dude.

Maybe I'll catch you in Moz!

Anonymous said...

suavie!!!! don't go brother!! we can pretend joburg is cape town - this might work, we have the marijuana! aerial spray it over sandton and you won't be able to tell the difference ;P ok dewd - be like that, go ahead and go *sniffle*! ;(

(friday night bruv - i got a bottle of rum with your guys names on it)

PS. heres some moz sunshine for you, you'll get some more soon though ;P

Suavé said...

Awwww guys! You all like make me feel all fuzzy-like inside! Thanks a gazillion gillion ba-billion!

xoxo

Anon > Thanks a lot I hope you take your own advise and drive safely too m'kay. But who are you and why doesnt it wanna get your name? This fucken Blogger I tell you.

Peas > Aw, thank you so much sweet Peas! I'm going to miss you a lot too, but don't you worry I'll still be around to check you out and say wsup. You're one I'll never forget that's for sure!

I can't wait to meet you on Friday!! I've held out for so long and finally the day has come. But till then my sweet! Mwah!

Penanda > Good looking out dawg, I jst try to do me that's all you know. But yeah I'll have to keep a look out for you in Moz bra! Holleration!

Chewy > HAHA, I don't know if that'll work but just for the record, I don't REALLY wanna go. If I had an extra zero on my pay cheque then I'd be here all the way! If I wana make money in the future then I have to you know?

But rest easy dawg cause it's on like fucken Konkey Kong on Friday! And I cant wait to taste that sweet Moz rum you got for us brother. I cant wait!

Anonymous said...

So pleased we get to see you one more time before you head off to Cape Town. As long as you keep on blogging...