13 November 2006

We Be Dem

So it was actually quite a timid weekend if I say so myself. I've been having a lot of those lately. Didnt really get up to much though but nonetheless it was quite cool. And dont you worry, all I'm doing is getting the liver ready for the December that's all. The fire aint run out of these balls just yet baby!

Friday The Tenth


I came home a bit early on Friday to one of these freshly prepared beauties. That's right baby, Gin 'n Juice!I looked outside the window and then suddenly the motherfucken skies were a darkish blue colour just about ready to split open with all their watery fury. Not a good ting. But it's not like it's ever stopped us before.So I went to go pick up this Mofo and do the damn thing. So I've been going to this place for so long and it's the first time I've ever seen the sign above the door. How weird is that shit?
Ah, on cool thing did happen though, as I was rumouging through the crowd I bumped into this teeny totter of sweetness. You could imagine my suprise when she taps me on the shoulder and says: "You wouldnt happen to have a blog hey?". I almost dropped a nugget in my pants I was so suprised! It's weird, I still cant get used to people coming up to me to say what's up. . And PS - she's not really as bitchy as she claims. HAHAH! It was cool to meet you Shorty Pam, next time more tequila's eh?So we hanged out drank beers and shit.Then we bounced and stocked up on the doughs as we were expecting to get into the business of the streets and rip 'em a new one. Then I got a late night call which totally diverted my route homeward bound to get in a cheek-to-cheek situation. No complaints over here! The night was pretty much over.

Saturday The Eleventh

So check out the sweet situatiuon we got going on. Obviously since we all moved into together there is one fridge laying around doing nothing. So what's the logical thing to do? Make in into a beer fridge of course. Sweet!!! It's still a baby but give it some time.Anyway we pretty much chilled out and watched the rugby(Boo!!!)......had some greens(yes I'm talking about the drink...what did you think?)...
...and chilled the fuck out.Oh and Number Twelve came through to the crib to hang out and chill and shit. Hadn't seen her in a while either so it was all catch up and shit. That was about it.

End

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shweeet!

You're a celebrity now

Suavé said...

HAHAHA! Nah, I don't think so...

;)

ChewTheCud said...

hahaha - the crib of the suave!! Sippin on gin 'n juice ;P

Suavé said...

...everybody's got their cups, but they aint chipped in!

LOL!

Heartwarmer said...

So that's shorty pam.
Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting...and you say she's isn't as bitchy as claims...hmmmmm...makes you think huh!

Heartwarmer said...

You sure do look cute shorty
*wink

Suavé said...

Heartwarmer > Yup that's her, much shorter and sweeter than I would ever have thought. It's all one big charade I tell ya! HAHAHAHA!

Shorty > Yeah it was really cool. And so was your man S, mad chilled guy(with fucken monstrous hands!). And no problemo grrl, as long as I can get the next round yeah?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're a celebrity now. You just make it easy though, Suave, with all those pics of you all over your site..know what I mean? Nice to see Shorty here though!

Suavé said...

Nah, I refuse to believe to anything of the sort. HAHA! I think I'm too modest to think about shit like that. But it's all good though. Thanks Jam! And you and Shorty are like the two bloggers I've met who've I've put on my blog, I cant wait to put on summore! Holleration!

Peas on Toast said...

I don't geddit. I posted a comment here earlier and it's a no show. :(

My question Suavie is this: What does a small vajayjay look like?
(Id like to see a pic! ;)