27 November 2006

Bloggunity

The rock 'n roll lifestyle. Yup, it continues on... & On. So like check this. I was like chilling at work right. You know, like you do. And like I go and I check my mails and shit. And like the people of the blogging commy are all like: "Hey buddy, like lets go and get like, drunk you know. Get to talk smack and all that." And I'm all like: "Umm yeah, that's okay. I am keen to like get drunk. And like get into all typsa conversation like". No-one ever told me that some of these people can drink a vodka drinking Russian spy straight under the table. Yessus! It's Monday as I write this and I'm just getting over the evenings antics. The sonzabitches! HAHAHA, I keed I keed! They were all real cool people. I shall say no who is who but leave it to your imagination. Good times!

So Ahem...like...figure it out...

So I be chilling at the crib, sipping on bub and shit. And The Mohatma here gave me a ride to the spot. HAHA! Was a bright beautiful day at my second...erm...fifth home. It's actually weird walking up there I felt a sudden shudder in my spine, I haven't been nervous in a very long time. I think the last time I was nervous was when I went in for my first kiss in Grade Seven at the disco. Okay and also when I was in a dark alley with a cat who had his face covered in prison tatoo's who probably had a name like Gatiep and wanted to know "What time it is". TRUE STORY! Anyway, I think it's cause I felt like a was shooting in a dark room cause these people all know who the fuck I am, and I have no idea who they are. So it was kinda unsettling. Did I mention I was nervous? So eventually I got a coupla drinks in me and then it was aight. A cool bunch of people all round. Fo true! I had a fucken blast! And I meet this guy who resembles a certain guy who really likes MILFs and shit(wink wink) in that other movie about Pies in America.

And this crazy guy! (Like a Russian spy I tell ya!)And then these lovely ladies decided to throw their V's up in the air. HAHAHA! Or is the one on the right the new camel-toe one. Or could it be cupping some titties? Hmmmm...we might need to have a discussion you and I. HAHA! Either way, Noice one! And some good company too.I threw my own V in the air but...erm...I got distracted. HAHA! Look at the pervy look in the eye. Yes it true, I mive the duff but never in the big V only the clenched fist. Yeah that's right. I said it! So like we chilling and the Big D spots some noice ass eye candy. This grrrl was packing some serious bazooka's! So I get The Finchmeister to hang out and act like he's taking a pose. See him being all sophisticated like? HAHA! You know, so we dont look like a coupla titty-and-ass-hungry stalker photo taking guys. But I fumbled and I kinda blew the shot and she dissappeared. Dang! I waited a coupla more minutes and then I got the shot. Pity I couldnt get the *ahem* face. :) But I pwomise, this was not for me. So Sunshine if you reading this then know that it wasn't my fault. It was all that big guy's fault. He made me do it. Pwomise! ;) In case you was wondering, she was very noice. So noice the Finch poses started coming out. HAHAHA! You'd swear we were on set and e'erything!
Anyway, so me Julie came through(looking pweety as usual if I say so me'self)... ...with her kindred. There are some good genes in this family. I need to reconsider going out with both of them in public cause I get too many questions from guys askin me bout them. Ask all you want fella's but no touching m'kay! No seriously. Phuck, but it's tough at the top.

So like there I am and I pull out the face on her with the quickness. She didnt even see it coming.

But she brings it back with a vengeance. For a first timer, that is not bad. Not bad at all! But don't get too excited just yet it's just the first round. You may have won the battle but you aint won the war. *evil laugh* BWAHAHAHA!

So also chilled and then Dev wanted to take a pic of me taking a pic of him. Then his cam fucked up. Extra points to me for the pose. HAHAH! But then he got the beat back and had me on the back foot. Me and the fella's. Good fucken okes these chaps! And twenty points to The Dee Guy for the WTF face that he just snuck up on all of us! Fucken classic! Oh and I bumped into my old primary school best buddy Syph and his (grrrl)friend. Well played big guy. And get this, a whit dude was serving them. Yeah I know it's nothing to write home about but I was still kinda amazed. Considering I was the only black guy at the table I was sitting at, it was a suprisingly refreshing ting. i'm just saying.

**His identity has been concealed (and replaced with a big fat black line) in case of future incidents of patrons taking advantage of his excellent services. I aint trying to catch no lawsuits o'er here. Anywhere, so after I got COMPLETY FUCKEN SMASHED and I ended up in Norwood at the place they call 88.

With the fella's


And we all got even more twisted. I think things from this point all became a blur. I seriously dont remember anything after this. Look at me eyes, you can tell I'm a gonner huh?

So with that, I bid you 'adew!

16 comments:

ChewTheCud said...

wahahaha - you rock dude! big up yourself! good times!

(again again - lets do it again ;P only more tequila next time!)

Daedalus said...

I second the chew... we have to do this again! Great (erm...) pics Suavy! I sent ya my email addy via your Webmail account ... I want the original piccies!

WHAT TA ROCKIN NIGHT DEWDAAAS!
U ROCK!

Daedalus said...

*THIS SPACE *FILLED
http://www.ostendo.co.za/?p=1209

Daedalus said...

Suave
That kinda makes me feel old ...
*Legends* are old tales hahahaha!
Nah seriously Suave .. we had a real good time with you dewds - we better do this again before we all split up for year end, we missed kick ass people from Ostendo that night... :o

Anonymous said...

that's brilliant. when you hitting the Mo' City bra? We need to show those Gautengers a photoblog, Long Street-Style.

You getting damn good at that WTF face, btw

PeAcE

Suavé said...

D > Yeah, that would be good mate. But I thought that all the Ostendo people weren't all in JHB. Well whatever, you just lemm e know dude and I'll be in there like skin-care on swimwear!

Duke > Dont even sweat it my man, from Long Street To the Golden Dish all to Camps Bay! It's on like donkey kong! Pity I missed out on you when you was here man, but we gonna make up for it bra. So save me a cold one ya'hear?

Anonymous said...

Good to see the international "Large V" sign gaining the popularity it deserves.

Anonymous said...

i hear you

Suavé said...

Penada > Throw the V in the air! HAHAHAH!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

We'll do it again before you leave. You're leaving!?!?

Shame, sorry to hear you were struggling the next day. I was doing battle with a headache the entire Saturday. Surely, it could not have been the 1001 tequilas consumed.

(Sorry again about that 1 tequila we didn't order for you!!)

Peas on Toast said...

Love it, I wish I'd been in town!

We must do another one Suavie before you hit Slaapstad. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cool Suave. I'm not too sorry I missed the later part of the evening. As to what I'm cupping, somehow I doubt it's female...

Suavé said...

Champs > I thought I was young enough to take the battering but it seems like my body has other ideas for me. But soldiers don't moan, so I'm putting on my gear and we doing it again.

PS - I had at least 5 more where I went after so I guess that's why. *ouch*

Peas > Dude, it's two times in a row I missed meeting you. Third time's a charm? And we do it again for sure 'fore I bounce. Fa' cheezy!

Jam > HAHAHAHA!!! Umm yeah this cupping story is turning out to be very interesting. Cant wait to see when you ladies really turn up the heat and turn the tables on us!

Daedalus said...

Suave,
Best you, Dev, Chew and I set up the next one so long.. I mean who needs action if we got words ;)

This time round we will run an availability poll on Big-Al and Ertjie before we set a date LOL.

sunshine said...

...what happened to ur other post...??!!
Saw it..and wanted to some back & read it...wassup with that??

Heartwarmer said...

yeh, what happened to the other post?