03 October 2006

Blacks Only

If you are feeling a bit sensitive about the title then rest easy because it was the name of the Comedy gig that was going down at Emperor's Palace. So get this, I figured these guys are my peeps and shit right and they'd lemme know about the gig beforehand but I actually only found out about it the day before the show happened! Can you beleive that shit! Them sonzabitches! Anyway besides that I hustled my ass off to get me tickets to the gig, which had been sold out by the time I tried to get my ass in there.

This was the poster with 111kau(HAHA!!!), The RZA and this chick with man-legs and a big box. HAHA! Dont mind my dissing, I'd hit it in a second!
So I did my emergency calls all round and gathered a crew but after a coupla of them dropped out on me because of the last minute planning, I figured that there is no reason to waste some perfectly good tickets so I rolled with Casual, Mr Black and his shorty. She's in the back there hiding.
For guys who've stayed in Joburg for a while it was suprising that none of us knew how to get to Emperor's Palace. So we were late as fuck and to make it worse, it took us another hour to find parking. Phuck! Anyway when we got there it was packed!
And there were girls outta the Gazoo!!! For real there were lots and lots of them! Think of this there were about a coupla thousand people and more than half were chicks! Yeah, digest that for a second...But it's not like I was looking or nothing. I have recently got myself a significant other ya'll! Whoo Hoo! It's okay, you can brush my shoulders off for me. LOL!So the whole night I kept trying to get a good shot from the crowd of the guys on stage but it was kinda hard to do as you can see from the pic. I was laughing SO hard. I've been going to these kinda things for the last 8 years of my life and I will rank this one at about number 4 outta ALL of them. That is REALLY HIGH! So I suggest that if there is another you need to get your ass thurr.
At half-time(or do they call it an intermission) we bumped into Coco-busta who was hanging with the missus. Looking mad slick with the corn-rows. I've always kinda thought cornrows on guys are a bit gay but my mind has been changed.
Mr Black and his boy. Mr Black is on the right btw and the guy on the left I dont know. Maybe I do, actually no I dont.
Another shot I tried to get but no luck. This I think was The Rock. The funniest comedian of the night if say so myself. Okay maybe 111KAU was. Okay lemme rather say everyone pulled their weight so it was a very well balanced show overall. Went backstage to holla at the cats after the show and congratulate em on the good show. The cats who were on were The Rock...

...Dangerous Dave...

...111KAU...

...and The RZA. There were other guys on too but I didnt get around to seeing them cause they had bounced by the time I had got there.
The RZA getting some love after the show. Okay, I think I had labelled another guy as the mojo mascot in earlier posts. I think the title has officially been handed over to The RZA. I think he's called an Afrodizziac. Cause his afro will make you dizzy!! HAHA, corny I know but it's not my joke.

These chicks seriously just walked up to him and were all like "Hey, we really liked the show. Can we please get on our knees and suck you off right now? Please, Please!!!"

HAHAHA!!! I'm playing, it went nothing like that. They just wanted to take a pic with the guy. But then again, even if they did say that you know I would tell ya right? Cause we all know that what goes on tour, stays on tour! ;)

Jezzir

11 comments:

Heartwarmer said...

Small freakin world...Mr Black. I got a hitman out for Mr Black as we speak. You need to let me know where he is so we can get this over and done with.

ps. don't ask.

Suavé said...

FOR REAL?!?!?!? WTF are you talking about? Come on now, you cant just leave me hanging like that. What the deallyo? Come on spill it. Pweety pweeze!!

Heartwarmer said...

Well, based on my interactions...hmmm...i'd like to twist his neck for a bit.
And maybe chop of his fingers.
And knock off his balls.
LOL!
He'll get what's coming to him either way. Whether I do it or not.

Anonymous said...

Heartwarmer i FULLY agree wif u,we r first gonna chop off some fingers,break some knee caps,& do the balls.
But ya he'll get wats coming to him either way,whether we do it or not

Anonymous said...

maybe we should put acid on his knees...and make him crawl!!!

LoL...

Suavé said...

And another one! Okay so I'm guessing that something major happened hear and you guys are all friends and this happened to a friend of yours right? I can guess what it was judging by the male-bashing you're all doing but I wont do so just as yet. What did he do to your friend that was SO bad? He never called the next day or what? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous keep them ideas flowing,he'll have to do mo than crawling.
Suave aish can't put his shit out there hey

Suavé said...

How about skinning him and throwing him in a bed of salt? Or vinegar? How's that sound?

You guys are on some sick shit with yours but please refrain from bashing a friend of mine in the comments if you aren't going to let up what the deal is m'kay? It's quite childish actually. At least gimme a hint or else just let it go.

Truce?

Heartwarmer said...

ribery...
lets try apply our mind on this one for a minute okay.
do you really think I'd want to cut off a dudes balls, wanna pour acid on his knees, skin him then dip him in salt cause he rejected me?
c'mon.
I'm with suave - a truce it is...for now.

Anonymous said...

Suave.

I love these photo story-boards.

Hilarious. As always

The Real Marbro said...

i wonder if i could have gotten in