30 May 2006

Orale Esse'

What a weekend. So here's a bit of a round of the Saturday. I'll get to the Sunday cause it needs its own posting all together. Anyway The ESPN AllStar Basketball Game was goin on in Rosebank. If anyone likes basketball then you'd know that this is one of the most entertaining games you'll ever see in SAfrica. And besides even if you didnt like watching basketball you'd still have a buck-load of chicks to check out. And my gawd were they out in their numbers. I woke up with a hangover on Saturday at about 15h30 and realised I was about to miss out on the action if I didnt get my ass up soon.

So I rocked up just in time for the main event. These guys sure can entertain a crowd. I mean the whole game was just guys doing tricks and serious dunking! If you look carefully, you'll notice that the guy there is cocked up to do some serious damage to the rim. All you could hear around you all day was "ooooh" and "aaaaaaah".


As you'd expect, the usual suspects were there. P, Sneed and me loungin' and sneakin in a blunt in public.


Koko and Soul2Soul strike a pose. LOL! There would have been more foto's but I was too busy gettin my scope on. Anyway twaz time to get the crunk on. I mean no Saturday is seriously a Saturday without any liks in the mix. Besides we were all so dizzy from the amount of chicks that were at the basketball we needed to quench our thirsts....

....hence us at the liquor store. You know whats weird about this pic is that you'd think you were in the hood or something. Everyone know that i-bottle store from ekasi looks just like this innit. Nope. Straight in the 'burbs. Plus it was open till late. A bit suspect innit?

Oh yeah boyee! Its on now.

Me and Ogeezy my neezy! So we decided to get back to the crib and next thing you know there's this big ass party goin on. Okay maybe not a big-ass party party but there was a number of people in an all-of-a-sudden smokey, dimly-lit room. We were like, WHAT THE FUCK??? The house is full of people we didnt even know. To be honest I didnt really mind that much cause when I skimmed through the crowd I saw...

...this chick. I forgot her name but OMFG! She's the hottest chick I've seen this year, seriously! The pic doesnt do her justice, but beleive me she's blazing! Phew!

Side view. ***drooool***. I spent a large majority of the night trying to find something wrong with her but alas I was unsuccessful. Can you believe that? I mean I couldnt find nothing wrong with her. WOW

Anyway my girl Sbash was also in the house. She's up in Joburg from my hometown CapeTown! Jeez everyone's moving up here it seems. Then people in their drunken state decided to play cards and actually bet their belongings on a game of crazy8. If you know black people then you know that the only game we know how to play is crazy8. Dont tell us nothing bout poker or blackjack or nuthin. Thats our story and we stickin to it. Hence

...the game in progress. Someone decided that it would be fun if we actually bet the game on something as apposed to just playing for nothing. Some were keen and other's weren't. Eventually most people pulled out and all there was left was a cellphone, R100 note and some lip balm. Out of a game of best out of three I think Koko came out on top. Needless to say, someone was rather pissed off that they had a lost a phone...sucka!

This when my camera decided to die on me. Pity. I had more sneeky "mystery girl" perving to do. The night progressed to a club somewhere out there and ended in the wee-hours of the mornin.

The Sunday was good too. Went to the Black Eyed Peas Concert. More pics comin soon.

4 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Nice pics dude face!

Looks like you had a smokin' weekend.

And the girl is hot. You have my vote. Did you at least get her number?

Suavé said...

HAHAHA! Thats could be true actually but like I said I was being a nice guy so I sat with the masses. Boo!

But you better be careful what you say Liv cause I could always put some incriminating evidence on the blog of you and then we'll see who the smarty pants is then huh? LOL!

Suavé said...

See the shit you got on me is nothing I dont mind coming out. So bring it on. I aint scuuured! U?

Suavé said...

You preachin to me sister!