31 May 2006

BEP Bitch!

Whats crackin. So like I said there was the Black Eyed Peas Concert that happened over the weekend. Now normally I wouldnt go to their concert as such but when I got offered a coupla freebies, I couldnt say no. I'm not saying I'm not a fan but then I'm not saying I am but I wouldnt pay for the concert if it came down to it. In any case having come back from a hectic night out the night before Sis' Nan invited me for...



...some Sunday breakfast. When's the last time I had a prepared meal on Sunday? Been a while it has

Thuur she is hooking us up with some of the illest freackin bacon strip EVER. I dont know what she put on em pork bangerz but dang!

Free Tickets Bitch! Noice!

The Roy came thru to scoop us up and make our way. Jeez this pic looks so gay. But it's still phucken funny. HAHAHA! Look at his face. LOL!

Ummm...yeah. Let's get the fuck outta here. (I'm so hungover!)
So here was the deal. I had about 8 tickets or whatnot. Bout 3 of them were for the"Golden Circle" and the rest were for the stands or the cheap seats. After much deliberation on who could go where we ended deciding that we should all sit with each other because we didnt want to lose nobody. And being the nice guy I am I decided to chill wit every one. Which would mean...

..the fucken cheap seats. Phuck! What a view

Look how the people on stage are just tiny little specks. And this is like the super-zoom on the camera

We were not impressed.


Alas the show did go on and I will say I was impressed with their performance though. Them boys got Talent. This is the ever present put-your-lighters-and-cellphones-in-the-air request from the band(yeah the pic is blurry I know but what could I do? Twaz the cheap seats yo!)

Keepin it Gangstarr

This guy was Sofa King Funny! Everytime a song that he liked came on, he would go into some weird ass spasm. Almost like he was at the point of orgasm. His legs were kicking all up in the air and he would pull this strained face. I could just imagine his toes were curling inside his kicks like he was busting a nut.

Sugar Ray Nuts

ADDENDUM: These pics are from Liv who was at the Sun City Concert. Had to comensate for the kak quality of the pics with her's. Oh PS - A Backstage Pass is the shit innit?

Ah, these could do justice. Oh thats Apl.B.Ap the Phillipino.

Taboo the Mexican and his chick(dang!).

Will.I.Am the Yankee. Apparantly she had to sneak up behind him to get this shot. She took a coupla shots of his back turned to get his attention. Then as soon as he turned then SNAP! Sneaky innit? No Fergie pics though. Boo!

6 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Dude it actually looked like a blast, despite the fact that Fergie and the gang were little dots on the stage. Damn - and to think Small BUm had us tickets for this.

Hmmph. Well if there's ever a next time...

PS: Did they play 'The Boogie That Be?' One of my top five all time favourite favourites...

Suavé said...

Yeah they did...I think. Well what they did play was Dum Diddly. Oh and also Joint & Jams and Karma. Not many people know these tracks but since I've known BEP before Fergie got in there I'm pretty much one of their original fans. They were much tighter before they got that chick in there. She's just gone and fucked with the whole thing. Okay...I'm done bitchin'

Peas on Toast said...

Serious? I admittedly didn't know much about the Peas' (irony?) before Fergs did her debut.

Suavé said...

I dont blame ya. Not many people do know their previous history.

They had two albums before her entry which were classics of their own. I'm not hating, I'm just accusing her of making the band go *POP*. But sex sells so I dont blame them. It was a good move marketing-wise. They gotta eat so being broke-ass-rappers dont help for shit.

Peas on Toast said...

ha ha :)

She is hot, that is for certain.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »