23 May 2006

On The Streets

Whoo-Hoo! So like I said, I finally got myself a plan to get some pics on this mo'fo so here we go. These are from the past weekend. Actually in comparison to a lot of other's it was kinda tame, although I never pass up a chance to go out and do anything mildly entertaining. So I was loungin at the crib on Friday minding my own business when I heard a knock at the door. My main man J came thru on his way to his crib and said we must go out for a drink or two. Who Am I to say no? So we hopped in his Green Destiny and decided to get our asses out on the streets and see whats really goin down. So on our way we bumped into Soulman and the rest of 'em on their way to the Bowls Club to knock a couple of cold one's back.
Soon as we got there the liks started flowin. Needless to say, the crunkidy-crunkness kicked in pretty soon after that. Its kinda hard to see but check out my Fat Albert top! HEY HEY HEY!!!

Beer + Food + Not going to the toilet = Taking a dump in public. Look at his face, he's got a proper turtlehead on his hands. HAHAHA!

Soulman was not impressed. But Koko was.

Sneed and Koko cold lamping. Eventually we came to a consensus and decided to bounce and go to Melville. Yeah I know, I know, I said that I wouldnt go there again any time soon but when I got a kite that...

...Sis' Nan was gona be there, so I couldnt resist. Awww yeah! That's my new neighbour yo. She is the

Best. Chick. Ever.

King and T-Money perfecting the cold-lamping pose. But...

...they got nothing on this pose. Thats serious cold lampin. Props to Sneed for looking mad Gangstarr. No props to Koko for lookin...well...uhm...just look at him. HAHA! But then again by this stage peeps were so twisted any other type of position would be hard to compose.

The rest of the evening composed of copious amount of liquor being consumed and I really was not in the mood to take any more pics. Actually I did but I have to say that they are not even worth postin. Unless you want to see squiggly lights and stuff.

Eezy Peezy Lemon Squeezy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love nights like those. Also gotta love your blog - tres le funqe.

Suavé said...

Right back at ya' slick ;)

PS - Tres le funqe. Whats that mean?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »