21 April 2006

A night on the town

Good Day!

So this is just another test just to see how the photo essay thing will go. Anyway these are pics from quite a while back but because they are the ones that are the closest to me I'll just give you a bit of an overview of the events of the evening.

So anyway i'd been invited to a dinner for Camel and had taken a friend of mine the lovely Liv-Luv, Olive-Juice. Went thru with The Roy(aka Sugar Ray Nuts) and his "date". I put it in inverted commas cause we both know(me & Liv) that that was the dodgiest date ever...Job or Pussy...Job or Pussy. HAHAHA! So afterward we went thru to Melville were we bumped into Soulman....














....who looked like he was about ready to lay the smack down on the Roy. Actually that wasnt the case at all. I just took the photo at an odd time and this is how it came out. Either way, I'd put my money on The Soulman hands down!














Anyway luckily enough, Koko came in just in time to bust his groove. Just as bottles were about to break the two big men were able to settle situation(and believe me, these guys' are hefty fellows, they make make my thigh look like their forearms! HAHAHAH!). Thank goodness, cause i was too busy...














...gettin some lovin on the side. My mojo was in full effect baby, hell even Liv couldnt resist! They dont call me Suave for nuthin. Holla!

Okay testing testing. Put some comment in and tell me if this worked out aight!

Peaces!

No comments: